+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 - 03/11

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    For some reason, I think there will be more games, and we won't always see the family controlling who goes there.

And is it just me, or on previews for upcoming shows, does it look like someone drives a golf cart into a tower that our man George is sitting on top of?

I have no clue at all who will go next. I'm pulling for Aunt Donna as well, but I think you may be onto something naming Ed.

LG.
    I saw somebody taking out George's tower with a golf cart too, Wayner. Driving a golf cart isn't that tough, is it?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I know LG. I think someone says "Turn RIGHT!!!!" and the idiot driving takes a hard left into the tower. I'm guessing Dawn Marie? And she'll cry.

FORT Newbie
    there are going to competitions every week for the two people to go in front of the board. im not sure if the family members have a way of chosing who goes in front or if its just bad luck but i have a feeling it will be the family members have a way of chosing and i think either melinda or jill is next to go.

Welcome, Family Girl! My problem is that at this early date, they've had so little face time that I can't tell Jill and Melinda apart!

LG.
    maybe the family can't tell them apart either, Wayner.

Actually, Melinda has the curlier hair, the kindergarten teacher. Jill is Mike's cousin, so I hope she stays just to help Mike stay in the game.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Looking forward to this episode. I want Anthony to get the boot.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I think Uncle Mike and Aunt Donna should be put up together. Then I would be happy with either of them getting the boot. They both look like the would hold a serious grudge.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

I just walked into the house and flipped ont he tv to see the end credits for this show. I missed it AND I forgot to tape it. Sher has 3 VCRs and not one of them was set for The Family. What is a girl to do. Wayner, you better crank out a recap before I lose it! No rush really! I will probably be asleep in three hours anyway. I can wait to read the recap. Woohoo!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

For some reason, I keep thinking this is on Wednesday nights. I missed it, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast