+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Franck Procher - Chef

Franck Procher - Chef

Born: Bordeaux, France
    Resides: West Palm Beach, Florida

A twenty-one year veteran of the kitchen, Franck trained in some of the world's finest kitchens while pursuing his vision of culinary excellence. From studying pastries at Paris' famed Maxim's to honing his repertoire at restaurants from Africa to trendy Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, Franck has cooked for such luminaries as President Bush and brother Jeb, Celine Dion, Luciano Pavarotti, as well as some of the wealthiest and most prominent socialites in North America. His biggest reward, however, comes from an appreciative audience. "When you throw a big party, and the boss takes you out into the dining room and everyone claps, you know they see you put some effort into it."

I feel sorry for this guy. A french chef cooking for a bunch of overblown Italian egos. He will not be appreciated throughout the show. I bet we see alot of kitchen drama. I can not believe that Aunt Donna wanted to cook a meal while she is there. I would be taking a vacation from the cooking demands of my family if I were her.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I can't help but think of Leroy Neiman every time Franck is on the screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Perhaps Monsieur Franck Procher can learn a thing or two from this guy.....

btw I bet "The Family" eat that crap every single day in their normal lives.

Wow! they really look like they could be related.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

You all are so funny!

Anyway, I don't know why Donna would want to cook either. I can't believe the way she came in in talk to Franck so imperiously.

I don't understand why none of the family could appreciate having a top-notch personal chef? I would LOVE it. I understand some of the food was unfamiliar to them, but they didn't have to be rude and could have given it a chance. That's enough to tick off any cook. Personally, I happen to love properly prepared escargots (done wrong, they are like hot pencil erasers). Ok, now I'm hungry.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The skill of the chef does seem particularly wasted on most of this bunch.
    "That's Numberwang!"

K1w1, I bet Aunt Donna has never bought a can of chef boy-ar-dee. They use fresh parsley in that for sure. Her family would never eat that.

fluff, Chef Franck's talents are surely wasted on these folks.

They need to have the FORT Family version of the show. It would be hard to do since we know who the trustees are though.

+ Reply to Thread