+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Linda Levis - Head Housekeeper

Linda Levis - Head Housekeeper

Born: Cleveland, Ohio
    Resides: West Palm Beach, Florida

Linda realized early that she had a talent for organization, and that there were a lot of people who could use her help. She loved people, loved housework and loved the sun, and headed south from snowy Cleveland only to land in Florida's glamorous socialite epicenter - Palm Beach. In no time, single-mom Linda found herself in a world far from the one she grew up in, in the employ of some of Palm Beach's most elite families. In the interim decades, Linda has worked for international banking gurus, oil barons, real estate magnates, even publishing heiress Mrs. Scripps-Harvey. She believes firmly that good service is in the thoughtful details like when she remembers it's Madame's birthday, and remembers to buy a card and sign Madame's dog's name to it. "Everyone wants to feel like someone is paying attention to their lives, that someone cares."

I like this lady. From what I have seen so far she is fair and thoughtful. It also appears that she won't take crap from anyone.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I like her too.
    As I said in Ringo's thread, I'm pleased she was able to fight to keep Mike in the game last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am glad that she spoke up. Mike was so sweet with her. it is good to know that she is being fair about that and not giving in to Ringo's snooty attitude. She has a mind of her own.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

judge judy anyone?

+ Reply to Thread