+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ringo Allen - Social Secretary

Ringo Allen - Social Secretary

Born: Seattle, Washington
    Resides: Seattle, Washington

Ringo is an excellent manager of what he delicately calls the "complicated lifestyles" of his high-powered employers, as well as their many friends and associates. From remembering birthdays to supervising the building of new residences and negotiating delicate schedules at home and away, Ringo ensures his clients live graciously and effortlessly. While he will go to any lengths to "make it happen" for his clients, the one thing he can't abide is bad manners. As he says, "You may not have a million dollars, but everyone can have million-dollar manners." Some of Ringo's high-profile clients include a nationally-known department store magnate and her diplomat husband, as well as luminaries such as President Bush, the Gates and several members of the Russian royal family.
    Last edited by fluff; 03-05-2003 at 12:47 PM.

Wow this guy is snotty! I want to see him call these guys out about their manners. I bet he keeps his mouth shut and gets them where it hurts...the voting.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Agreed Feif. For someone that is all about manners and decorum, you'd think he'd realize that boorish arrogance is polite. :nono
    Last edited by Wayner; 03-05-2003 at 12:55 PM.

I agree.
    He was damn near insufferable.
    The reasons he gave for voting out Mike were so lame too.
    I'm glad Linda was there to fight Mike's corner.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think he was playing it up for the cameras. He seemed really phony.

You think that a person who claims to be so up on manners would not bragg about how he will fix them in this sorely lacking family. He will look a fool for chiding them especially when it is to no avail.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    I really think the show "scripted" his "attack" on Mike just to create some suspense, as Mike was clearly nicer to everyone on the staff, including Ringo, than Robert.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think it was bizarre how Ringo seemed to think thisn money would really change the winner's life to such a great degree.
    His comment about Mike not being able to get into a golf club with those tattoos seemed ridiculous.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    I really think the show "scripted" his "attack" on Mike just to create some suspense, as Mike was clearly nicer to everyone on the staff, including Ringo, than Robert.
    LG, really have to wonder though, was Mike the only one with sincere comments for the staff or were his the only one's shown to make us believe everyone else is as bad as the editors want us to believe??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast