+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ringo Allen - Social Secretary

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Welcome to the Fort, Reeg!

Your point is a valid one, but I try to just accept that what we're seeing is what the editors want us to see and move on. Otherwise I spend all my time wondering.

I think BravoFan's sig line says it best - you can't edit IN a bad personality.

I love that line.

Clearly all reality shows have to be heavily edited.
    I would have thought if they had the material they'd have made the British butler the snooty once.
    You know we Brits are all "toffee nosed' like that
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Good point, Reeg, as clearly Mike is being edited as the favorite. That came through in his pre-show profile distributed by ABC as well as his footage last night. There could have been other family members who were equally nice to the staff, but it likely wasn't Aunt Donna, with her list of demands for the chef.

Mike is "a favorite" of the producers, which makes me think he is either 1.) the winner, or 2.) a sacrificial lamb that the family devours, getting viewers more "invested" in the show just to see the reponsible parties "pay", with maybe his cousin Jill (who wouldn't be behind Mike's ouster) as teh eventual winner.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

that guy is gay

(and don't bash me for saying that)

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I think we have a new "Master of the Obvious" on our hands.

what? I thought you guys really didn't notice

again nothing's wrong with being gay but just an objective observation

Mitsuaami
    If he takes eating at the dinner table more seriously then how a person really acts to him, then I think Ringo's just flat-out STUCK UP.

I don't know, or care, what his sexual preference is, but I do suspect that he is a remarkably pretentious ass for someone with the job title of "social secretary"... actually for anyone really.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

His etiquette classes looked hopelessly dull.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Ok, I can see why Donna Marie went back for Day 2 of manners class as she is really interested (and I think that won her points with Ringo and the staff and may have saved her this week), but why oh why was Uncle Michael there for the second day's lesson. It wasn't like Aunt Donna was pushing him to attend because she didn't show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast