+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robert

Rob

[IMG]images/stor/family_ed.bmp[/IMG]

Hometown: Manhattan, NY

Robert is confident that he has what it takes to win. He is fiercely competitive and proudly ruthless. He believes that money can get him further in life than family can, but he's grateful that his sister, Melinda, was chosen to be on the show because she might be his only ally.
    Last edited by John; 03-03-2003 at 10:45 PM.

LG.
    He is fiercely competitive and proudly ruthless
    If he directs any of that towards the "staff" instead of at his family, this guy is toast!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

hee hee

I hope he does. Man, why am I so evil?

What is it with Reality Tv contestants being named Rob?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

The Latin root for the name "Robert" is very similar to the Latin word for "Satan".

Just kidding. No, this guy is toast though. He's my pick for the first one off.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Although he's no longer currently elligible to win the cash, he has been shown to be thinking aobut the game.

I think he's bang on too.
    As soon as possible Uncle Mike and Aunt Donna need to be put up against each other.
    "That's Numberwang!"

RANT about Robert

That guy Robert is a total backstabbing...cream puff! The only reason why he didn't put uncle Mike up is because he's SCARED of him. Plain and simple, the guy's a cream puff and he's scared of his own shadow. He tells Jill "Trust me, that's all, trust me I know what I'm doing."

Also, did you notice that Robert looks exactly like Christopher Knight/Peter Brady on The Brady Bunch. As an adult.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    Also, did you notice that Robert looks exactly like Christopher Knight/Peter Brady on The Brady Bunch. As an adult.
    I think so too.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    That guy Robert is a total backstabbing...cream puff! The only reason why he didn't put uncle Mike up is because he's SCARED of him. Plain and simple, the guy's a cream puff and he's scared of his own shadow. He tells Jill "Trust me, that's all, trust me I know what I'm doing."

Ha! I never noticed the Peter Brady thing, but you're right - there's a resemblance. Though I can't imagine Robert singing "When it's time to ChANge"

I totally agree. I knew he didn't have the balls to nominate Uncle Mike. If he was smart he would have said he nominated Uncle Mike & Ed because they were the only two that hadn't been nominated yet.

What a coward that Cousin Robert!
    He should have sent Uncle Michael in front of the board. Talk, talk, talk... but no action.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast