+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mike

Mike

[IMG]images/stor/family_mike.bmp[/IMG]

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

Related by blood only to his first cousin Jill, Mike is the outsider of the family. Though his shaved head and tattoos may seem disconcerting to strangers, his motivations are purely altruistic. If he wins, he will purchase a house for his mother and sister.

LG.
    family outsider, won't have the really hurt feelings that compound an otherwise stressful situation whenever dealing with "family" and he's a blue collar guy likely sympathetic to other blue color workers (the staff). I see him going far.

I haven't finished reading all the profiles yet, but Mike is likely my pick to take it all.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    I finished reading the profiles and Mike is my pick to win, with Uncle Michael as my second choice.

Go MIKE!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I agree. Especially if he really is the nice guy this little bit of profile makes him out to be.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

He really was very nice to the staff.
    One snotty dude, Ringo, thought Mike was too uncouth to remain in the game, but thankfully the other staff kept him in line for the $1,000,000.
    He seems like a really nice guy.
    He has his work cut out for him against the rest of the family though as they don't seem to pleased he's there.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Agreed, Fluff. Mike seems like the nicest of the group - no surprise that he's a distant cousin. I was surprised that Ringo wanted him out so badly. I'll bet if Ringo had heard Robert's comment about Ringo "Look at this freak", that he would have changed his vote in a heartbeat.

I really like Mike better than any of the rest. He is the only one who has not been out right mean about one thing or another and this is only the first day. I am so glad that the other members of the staff voted to keep him. Ringo needs to realize that none of these people would join a country club. They just want the money to make life easier. Mike seems to have the best motivation.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    One millions dollars, after tax, believe me they are not going to be joining the country club with the winnings, or at least not for more than a year or two tops. I think Ringo's comments were "at the request of the producers" just to create some tension about the voting as the rest of the staff was clearly on Mike's side, as they should be.

I just made a similar point about the million dollars in the Ringo thread.
    It would be lovely to have, but a 26 year old couldn't retire to a life of luxury on it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Would have to agree $1 mil would not be enough to retire on and I believe Mike's comment about what he would do with the money makes him one of my favorites.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast