+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Mike

I'm still cheering for Mike, but after DM put up Uncle Michael last night and did such a good job in the strait-jacket challenge I wouldn't mind if she won.

Mike is still my favourite and I still feel he would use the money wisely.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I hope the final two are Dawn-Marie and Mike and I hope Mike takes it home and wins the million. Those greedy jerks don't deserve one dollar of any of that money. There is no doubt in my mind that they would NOT share that money with Mike if their life depended on it.

quote: grr have no idea how to qoute....
    I hope the final two are Dawn-Marie and Mike and I hope Mike takes it home and wins the million. Those greedy jerks don't deserve one dollar of any of that money. There is no doubt in my mind that they would NOT share that money with Mike if their life depended on it.

Now this is me: DAWN Should get some money win or lose. Dawn has kept on proving that no matte rhow fierce the compition is that she can surprise them. If Dawn wins this i wouldnt be surprised. Did you know that she only won 1 fantasey compition?

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    Whats-her-name Auntie, made the comment that, because Mike is an outsider, he wouldn't share the million with the others. Like the others would???????????
    Really, how much does Aunt Donna plan on sharing if her or Uncle M win? I'm sure not much, if any.

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    Whats-her-name Auntie, made the comment that, because Mike is an outsider, he wouldn't share the million with the others. Like the others would???????????
    Even Dawn Marie sputtered all over the place when Aunt Donna asked her if she would share the money if she won.

Well, Mike survived two more visits to the Board last night.

I would love to see him win.
    I see no need for him to share the money with anyone.
    Until he was out of the competition, Uncle Michael never mentioned sharing the winnings either that I recall.
    I tihnk he's only said it now because he feels it increases his chances of his family voting him back in.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Mike is a hottie.. and a true gentleman.. I think he will share the money with his family and this one, despite being an outsider. He may share it in a way of giving gifts to each of them or something like that. I loved both DM & Mike and was always rooting for Mike..

I love mike!!!! did I say that already? lol

FORT Newbie

Mike Homepage

I do not ever use these things, but I was windering if anyine knew knew a website where we could pay respect to the most "real" player I have EVER seen on a reality TV show? Nyone please!!!!!

I do know that at the end of the 9/10 show discussion someone claiming to be Mike commented. Don't know if it's really him though...

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I wanted Mike to win but since he didn't the outcome was good anyhow. Who would have expected Anthony to share the money equally? He shocked me and made me proud of him too. I never thought I would say that about Anthony.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456