+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mike

LG.
    Mike should really toss Anthony and the others off the scent by suggesting names of "family" members (like Uncle Michael's other siblings, as he isn't an Uncle unless either he or Donna have siblings) as he who aren't in the game as being the board of trustees, watching their actions on videotape. He could then point to the cameras all over the place to make his point about how everything they do is being taped.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Good strategy, LG!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Survived the board again last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

As everyone has already said, I think Mike's my favorite so far. He hasn't done something stupid, acted really rude, or pissed anyone off. They just hate him cuz he's an In-Law or something.

I really like him.
    I know I'm supposed to because the editing is leading us that way, but he seems to be the one genuinely nice person.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    he also totally knows that the staff is the trustees. Did you notice how he told the butler how much respect he had for him standing in the heat in full uniform. Nicely done, Mike.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

He's so onto them to the point I wonder whether he's a "ringer".

It not exactly difficult to work out who the trustees are.
    Anthony was starting to twig last week, but Mike quickly shut him down.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was not surprised at all that Unlce Michael picked him to be sent in front of the board of trustees.

It was not a surprise either that he survived - yet again. Go, Mike!

I also think Mike totally knows who the trustees are!

And....when the trustees were deliberating one of them started to say "WHEN" Mike wins the money, then he caught himself and said "IF" he wins the money. Did anyone else hear it?????

I knew Maria would be "denied" after he said that!

Fluff, your ringer theory is sounding good!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

After two successful trips before the Board, I doubt he will be selected by the family again anytime soon.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast