+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mike

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Hi voyager - welcome to the FORT!

I think that Mike is everyone's favorite so far. ABC hasn't really given us any other choices to like so far. Which makes me think he'll go far.

And I've done it! I used "far" in three consecutive sentences! Clearly, I need to work on my vocabulary!

Mike strikes me as a decent, sincere and all around nice guy. He is handling himself well. I would be estatic if he won.

I am certain he knows who the Board of Trustees is. When Anthony suggested it was someone they knew well, he immediately said, "Nah" to turn him off the scent.

He definitely knows.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    I noticed that too Paulie. He knows. Ha, too funny. Mike could have made a little better impression on Ringo by showing up for his etiquette lessons, but maybe Mike knows that Ringo won't like him (tatoos and all) no matter what he does, so he's focusing his efforts on the rest of the staff.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by Paulie
    I am certain he knows who the Board of Trustees is. When Anthony suggested it was someone they knew well, he immediately said, "Nah" to turn him off the scent.

He definitely knows.
    Yep, I agree with you and LG. And LG makes a good point - he could have made a better impression on Ringo by showing up for the lessons.

jin
    Originally posted by Paulie

He definitely knows.
    I was just holding my breath to see if Anthony was going to suggest that to other family members. I hope Mike is the only one to figure it out, at least for a while. The second episode has convinced me that I'll be pulling for Mike til the end, I think. Seems like such a regular, nice guy.
    That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.
    Dorothy Parker

Mike is my favourite also.

Go, Mike!

Sounds like he really is pretty tangentially related to everyone. After hearing Aunt Donna's description of how he figures in, I think he's analagous to my wife's sister's husband's brother's son (if he had one). No blood relation at all.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Isn't "tangentially" a FORT member?

I wouldn't be surprised if he knew who the trustees are either.
    He certainly shut Anthony down pretty quickly when he suggested it was someone who "knew" them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast