Thread: Mike

I agree with you there Reeg.

Welcome to the site btw
    "That's Numberwang!"

Mike is my favorite.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

jin
    Another Mike fan here. I did wonder though if he may have been the only one to have the immediate thought that the staff might actually be the judges...I'm such a cynic...
    That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.
    Dorothy Parker

I had the same thought. I posted it somewhere in here. He seemed awfully complimentary of the staff right from the get-go. If he's not a "real" member of the family, he might be the only one with the brains to figure that out.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Mike is definitely my favorite, and I'm rooting for him to take home the money.

Maybe I'm a PollyAnna, but I really hope he's being sincere; hearing that he would use the money on his mom & sister automatically endeared him to me. I'd like to think he was being genuine with the staff. I thought it was really nice of them to thank them, and even help them out. I got a little miffed with Ringo for faulting Mike on "crudeness" for his dinner table napkin faux-pas. I think that revealed only how superficial Ringo is. I'm glad the other staffers were looking beyond the surface, to see that he was a nice guy. I think in real life we should always take time to appreciate the people working in the service sector who make our lives easier, whether it's a waitress, a janitor in your office building, or the domestic help on the reality show on which you're appearing!

I hope in the case of "The Family" that nice guys will finish first!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I think he does appear to be a genuinely nice guy.

I hope we aren't being set up to like him only to see him ultimately not get the cash.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You're right, Fluff. I worry he'll get ousted by the other Family members quickly, since they're already ganging up on him. If he's out early, there might not be anyone else for me to root for.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The interesting twist, though, is that the rest of the family could gang up on him all they want and he might not go anywhere. In fact, the more they send him down to the cellar for review, the more the Board might decide to side with him.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

jin
    Yes, I agree! Either he's the smartest or the nicest, or a combination of the two. Whatever the case, he's my fave for now!

Originally posted by Paulie
    I had the same thought. I posted it somewhere in here. He seemed awfully complimentary of the staff right from the get-go. If he's not a "real" member of the family, he might be the only one with the brains to figure that out.
    That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.
    Dorothy Parker

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    He is the one I am rooting for. I don't think that being nice to the staff is an act...it came across as too natural. Even with joking with his napkin at the table was to make light of everyones stiffness and loosen them up. I think he is just one of those people that want the people around them to feel comfortable and it doesn't matter if it is family or the hired help. He reminds me of my son and that is the way he is...he talks to Everyone.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast