+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melinda

Melinda

[IMG]images/stor/family_melinda.bmp[/IMG]

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

Robert's sister, Melinda, says that she is seen by her family as the "the good girl" who still lives at home with her parents. Her strategy is to use her non-threatening persona to win the million-dollar fortune.

LG.
    I can't really picture a kindergarten teacher "dressing down" the staff about service compliants, but they may be privvy to some of her scheming (as she looks to be aligning herself with "ruthless" brother Robert), so she's likely to be revealed as duplicitive.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I was thinking along the same lines LG.

But then again I didn;t think Jan would be hugging her wine bottles either

She looks like a nice woman, and I'm in awe ofanyone who can deal with 5 year olds every day all day.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

She could be around for a while. I don't think the servants will get down on a sweet little kindergarten teacher....though, sometimes teachers have a tendency to talk to everyone like they are 5 years old, and that can be annoying...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I think it was sweet how she sacrificed herself in the game so that Robert could win a prize.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I like that she made the sacrifice too. Simply being that close to her caniving mom and dad will be her downfll though. The apple does not fall far from the tree.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Feif, I think Michael and Donna are her aunt and uncle. Robert is her brother (or, according to ABC's recap of the show, she is Robert's brother, but I digress). Still, by her own admission, she's not as sweet as she makes out to be, and uses the "good girl" image to get what she wants.

LG.
    Right, I think only Anthony is Michael and Donna's child. The rest are their nieces and nephews (and Mike is a cousin of their niece Jill, so he really is an outsider)
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    What a sewer mouth!

Glad she was denied access to the big bucks. I hated her in this episode. What a little &*^%$!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast