+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Maria

  1. #11
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Just for a joke I think.
    He was asleep and many of the women had showered and were doing different beauty routines.

    Anthony strikes me as the type who, had he drawn a tache on a sleeping female would have found it hilarious, but as someone did something to him he has a major conniption.

    A classic "dish it but can't take it" kind of person.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  2. #12
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,952
    Originally posted by fluff
    Anthony strikes me as the type who, had he drawn a tache on a sleeping female would have found it hilarious, but as someone did something to him he has a major conniption.

    A classic "dish it but can't take it" kind of person.
    I think you've pegged him perfectly, Fluff!

  3. #13
    who cares
    Guest
    umm - nose job anyone
    she is way to Italian looking for me

  4. #14
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,952
    Sorry wc, I think her nose suits her perfectly; she's a very pretty woman.

  5. #15
    FORT Fan Monika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    B.C. Canada
    Posts
    267
    Originally posted by Wayner
    Sorry wc, I think her nose suits her perfectly; she's a very pretty woman.
    Hmmm... now I know why you almost bit my head off in another thread, Wayner.

  6. #16
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,952
    Originally posted by Monika
    Hmmm... now I know why you almost bit my head off in another thread, Wayner.
    Good one, Monika! Just imagine how I would have chewed you out if I thought she was more than just "pretty." That said, think carefully before you go dissing Natalie the Personal Trainer!

  7. #17
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    It was obvious she was going up before the board last night as soon as the decision was left to Donna.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  8. #18
    hee Mdrio9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,401
    I really don't have an opinion on her. I don't really notice her all that much. Did she paint Anthony's toe nails? If I were her, I'd be out to get Donna...no doubt!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.