+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jill O.

Jill O.

[IMG]images/stor/family_jill_o.bmp[/IMG]

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

Always in everyone's business and the first to admit it, bubbly Jill is the gossip queen of the family. She was the person who notified her family members about the casting call for the show, and feels that it's only fitting that she win the million dollars.

LG.
    Hmmm, she signed up the family for this show. Wonder if she might know more about the "point" of the show than she let on to the rest of her dear family. We know that the casting calls often have more info than our dear contestants (or their mothers or friends) claim to know about before filming. My guess, she invited her cousin Mike (who is only related to her, not the rest of the clan, must be her cousin on the other side of Jill's family) because she thinks Mike will be the likely winner, given the egos and ambitions of the rest of her family.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The casting call is posted here, I think if it mentions being voted out, it only says something about a "secret panel". I haven't read it in a while, though.

The contestants definitely don't know the staff are the ones eliminating them, though.

gossip queen? Uhg, I already don't like her.
    She deserves to win? Bah
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't like her either, but mostly because she looks just like an old "friend" of mine, who also happened to be a gossip queen. She just loved stirring up trouble. She also left the smallest tip and complained the most about anything wrong with her meal. So if this Jill is the same as the Marriane she resembles, she's be out of the running quickly.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

who cares
    she seems cute... one of my top picks to win since she was so low on the radar scale

who cares
    what in the world is her deal?? why is she so quiet??? can someone answer me that?? also - i can't believe how uncle mike looks going after the trainer....he is PATHETIC!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    who cares, maybe Jill is so quiet because the editors are not giving her much face time yet.

As for Uncle Mike, he wasn't thinking anything that any of the other guys, or many of the guys watching on TV weren't thinking. What was pathetic was that he was so obvious about it. What was pathetic was the guys trying to look all cool playing football.

who cares
    that is so true - the boys did look much more pathetic trying to look cool playing football. i am curious to see how they all act when the masseuse comes and anthony admits to having several girlfriends

+ Reply to Thread