+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie

[IMG]images/stor/family_dawn_marie.bmp[/IMG]

Hometown: Staten Island, NY

What you see is what you get with Dawn Marie. She tells it like it is and takes no prisoners. She feels her family doesn't think she has the intelligence to prevail, fueling her incentive to prove them wrong. Though her presence is sometimes larger than life, her mind is always focused on family, particularly her husband and two children back home.

LG.
    she could be an interesting addition to the show. It's about time not all reality tv show contestants were stick thin and in danger of slipping down the drain in the shower.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

In one of the articles I've posted, I think the ET one, someone says that Dawn Marie is the definite underdog on the show.

As long as she "tells it like it is" around the right people, she could last a while.

Yes, LG I agree, nice to see someone who isn't in danger of blowing away if there's a breeze.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I would hope that with two small children at home she will be truly grateful for the break from menial tasks, and will be kind to the staff accordingly. I agree that it is nice to see a reality contestant who looks real.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Well... she *did* make the good comment about this being the experience of a lifetime... but then in the "this season; on the family..." deal it showed clips of her being SUCH a drama queen! Always crying, and having a "panic attack" *rolls eyes* I can't stand people like that... I know too many of them in real life... This family is really quite pathetic; although I did see on one of the talk shows George Hamilton saying that by the end, you don't hate them quite as much and you actually enjoy watching them.... I kind of doubt that, but I guess we will just see... lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

She is a bit of a drama queen, I did rather like her though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    me too fluff. If she could just bring down the drama level a little I could really get in Dawn Marie's corner.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I do not like how her cousins talk to her....like she is less than them. I am not sure that I like her, but I like them less.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

They did seem to be very snotty with her last night.

I have a feeling Dawn Marie is used to being a doormat.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast