+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Dawn Marie

I am not feeling the Dawn Marie love. She is a whiny ingrate. The BOT saved her from elimination twice and then when she found out who they were, she didn't have the decency to say thanks. She was still in the running because of the BOT, not the family. Dawn Marie and Cousin Mike were the first two targeted for elimination. The BOT took a liking to Dawn because of the abuse that was heaped upon her by the rest of the family with the exception of Cousin Mike (who isn't really family). She needs to learn some social graces. If she thinks that Uncle Mike, Aunt Donna and the rest of those vipers have her best interest at heart, she is sadly mistaken

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I was floored that Dawn Marie won the tower competition. Maybe Mike was locking his knees? She has really come around since crying like a maniac in the boat. I think they should have kept her for beating Mike on the tower.
    I see it differently from you. She went from being a crying maniac in the boat to a crying maniac in front of the board.

I think Linda put in best when she said something along the lines of "She's got a lot of work to do emotionally."

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I am not feeling the Dawn Marie love. She is a whiny ingrate. The BOT saved her from elimination twice and then when she found out who they were, she didn't have the decency to say thanks. She was still in the running because of the BOT, not the family. Dawn Marie and Cousin Mike were the first two targeted for elimination. The BOT took a liking to Dawn because of the abuse that was heaped upon her by the rest of the family with the exception of Cousin Mike (who isn't really family). She needs to learn some social graces. If she thinks that Uncle Mike, Aunt Donna and the rest of those vipers have her best interest at heart, she is sadly mistaken
    geesh dont hate. Dwan marie is the only charecter that i enjoy watching, along with aunt donna. Image what would happen if every charecter was so skinny like heidi from survivor and fell down the drain and fell through cracks in the floor...

No one is perfect
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

I don't think Dawn Marie's the worst

She did well on the tower. Sometimes she's a basketcase. At least she doesn't annoy me as much as Aunt Donna and Uncle Michael do. And she didn't backstab like Robert did.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FerociousTiger
    She did well on the tower. Sometimes she's a basketcase. At least she doesn't annoy me as much as Aunt Donna and Uncle Michael do. And she didn't backstab like Robert did.
    I have to agree that she is much easier to sympathize with than the others. I prefer her to win if cousin Mike doesn't and I really hope the family will vote her back in to compete against him.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

DM is someone who I genuinely sympathize with. Unlike cousin mike who has disppointed me because he didn't live up to his words and his nice guy personality was nothing more than a mask for his goofy personality.

But anyway, I thought DM should've been the one who competing against Anthony rather than mike.

And i wish DM all the luck in the world for her future and her family. She really learned the most out of all the family members from this. She's a better person because of it.

Yes, the board screwed Dawn Marie out of her right to compete against Anthony. I don't know why that useless board was so hung up on Mike.

I was glad that Anthony got a chance to redeem himself after been made to look like such a jerk when the board voted him out. Anthony had been a key team player in the past in winning events.

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    But anyway, I thought DM should've been the one who competing against Anthony rather than mike.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Yes, the board screwed Dawn Marie out of her right to compete against Anthony. I don't know why that useless board was so hung up on Mike.

I was glad that Anthony got a chance to redeem himself after been made to look like such a jerk when the board voted him out. Anthony had been a key team player in the past in winning events.
    So true. Couldn't said it better myself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678