+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Marie

ahh thats what i meant. I think the last 2 people standing will be her and mike (not uncle) also anthoney used the word "piss" yesterday...... grr he drives me nuts!!!! SPOOOOOOOILLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRr

double eliminatipn next week

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    How did she get out of the straightjacket? Do you think "they" didn't tighten "hers" enough? (level playing field) I don't know but it was great seeing her the first one out of the jacket and money bag. And what's up with Mike and Ed putting the coins in one bank. I DON'T THINK SO! I wonder what the ruling what have been with that.
    When I watch the tape to write up my notes tonight I'll check how George gave them the rules. If he just states that they have to have a full piggy bank, I think they would have probably ruled that it was fair to help someone else. And DM almost lost anyway because she was taking her time and being an idiot instead of running to fill her bank.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Dawn Marie has just made the top of my list to win it all.

And, in some sort of irony, my sister is named Dawn Marie.

(No, I am not related to these freaks, either! )

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    Dawn Marie has just made the top of my list to win it all.

And, in some sort of irony, my sister is named Dawn Marie.

(No, I am not related to these freaks, either! )
    i'm glad i am not you people would think i was in the idiot club or something. WHy the heck does she take off the life jacket. THAT REALLY amazed me!

ALthough dawns got some sneaky luittle moves i think she is way smarter then she is letting off, But she is telling the cameras she smart which is a big no no in reality tv ( i bet the sbot watches those tapes)

She did so well to conquer her fears again and win the final challenge last night.

I would have loved her to make it past the Board last night, but not at the expense of Mike.
    I was going to be half happy, half sad no matter what the board chose to do last night.

I think the Family should vote her back in.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    She did so well to conquer her fears again and win the final challenge last night.

I would have loved her to make it past the Board last night, but not at the expense of Mike.
    I was going to be half happy, half sad no matter what the board chose to do last night.

I think the Family should vote her back in.

I think if the family meant everything that they said about Dawn-Marie being wonderful etc etc they should vote her back in. I was happy that Mike was the one the board chose although I was really proud of the way Dawn has handeled herself lately.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Poor Dawn Marie's face when she saw the board of trustees was priceless. I'm sure she must have been having flashbacks of her past behavior and wondering what all they had seen. I have ended up rooting for her but not at the expense of Mike. Knowing the rest of the family they will probably vote her back in the game just to torture the poor girl.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

i am eighty percent sure that what is going through there minds is "dawn has been able to conquer almost everything" and "se can definately beat micheal" so choosing her to come back is a smart smart move i want her to come back so bad
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

Aww and see i missed last night episode and my baby got voted off
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

I was floored that Dawn Marie won the tower competition. Maybe Mike was locking his knees? She has really come around since crying like a maniac in the boat. I think they should have kept her for beating Mike on the tower.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast