+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Marie

I would like to see her win if Mike can't. I really don't like her, but I like the rest of the family less. If she would be a little less whiney she would be my favorite for no other reason than how the rest of the family treats her.

I like her. Drama queen keeps the show from staying flat. I think she's genuine. Dumb as a box of rocks, maybe. But I was not at all annoyed by "numberous" & "thigh" food - I thought both were priceless. Would I want to be around her in real life? No. She can stay in my TV, but I'm rooting for her & Mike. And maybe Maria, since she has a chance to come back.
    Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. - William James

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    As a recapper, I hope she sticks around. I'll steal a Rob Cantrell line and just say that she's Benny Hill Comic Gold.

Rob must have bought the recent DVD compilations of Benny's best material: "Benny Hill's Golden Classics" and "Benny Hill - Golden Greats".

I truly felt sorry for Dawn Marie

I truly felt sorry for Dawn Marie last night. She was scared and having panic attacks and I think it was way out of line for Anthony to scold and make fun at her. He is such a baby when his "mommy" didn't save him from the boat. I am glad Anthony is out of the race for the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    I truly felt sorry for Dawn Marie last night. She was scared and having panic attacks and I think it was way out of line for Anthony to scold and make fun at her. He is such a baby when his "mommy" didn't save him from the boat. I am glad Anthony is out of the race for the cash.
    Are you kidding me with this? Anthony had every right to be pissed about this. This is a game, they all had to plead for a bouey. Pleading the panic attack thing was lame. If she were truly having a panic attack, she would not have been able to swim back to the boat. She would have continued to come up to the shore, Board be damned. It was her "plea" and she won, but I think it's pretty lame of her to pull the "girl" card.
    I cannot understand how these folks can continue to go against Mike. He's the one that's helping them all out. He's been a part of every "fantasy" contest that has been won except one I believe.

Dawn Marie and Cousin Mike were my favorites, but I've had a change of heart. Dawn is a big whiny, cry baby. Did she really believe that they'd just stand there and watch while she drowned? Then to make things a little more interesting, Einstein takes the life jacket off and tried to swim to the shore. This woman makes my head hurt. This is hardly Survivor, but for the same amount of money, all they have to do is compete in silly games, go before the Board and the last one standing wins the cash. Anthony had every right to be angry. I would be too. I hope this little incident was brought to the attention of the Board and that they hold it against her.

LG.
    DM needs to turn down the volume, the stupid comments about how 15 days without sex is wearing on her (TMI ) and all the DRAMA!

She annoys me to no end.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Dawn is a big whiny, cry baby. Did she really believe that they'd just stand there and watch while she drowned?
    Oh, come on guys, give the poor girl a break. It wasn't a matter of thinking that they would let her drown, she was having a panic attack and wasn't thinking rationally. When you are in panic mode you don't think. I was proud of the others for being able to talk her out of the panic.

I know, I can't believe I just stood up for her either.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Oh, come on guys, give the poor girl a break. It wasn't a matter of thinking that they would let her drown, she was having a panic attack and wasn't thinking rationally. When you are in panic mode you don't think. I was proud of the others for being able to talk her out of the panic.
    I agree, I felt bad for her too, even though it stressed me out to watch her lose her wig. And what would this show be w/o any of the real-life drama? DM is also saving the producers from having to come up with more material. I think they should compensate her for all this free drama she's supplying!

Anthony is a self-centered jackass. God forbid he ever have a panic attack, or be so scared he practically poo's his undies. For cryin' out loud, the woman is not a Marine, she's a sheltered suburban housewife from Staten Island!
    Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. - William James

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast