+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Marie

So glad I wasn't hearing things. I thought I would fall out of my chair laughing at that one.

And, I really do think she thought the chef was feeding her donkey burgers. :rolleyes

who cares
    if you aks me...she does sound pretty dumb, but i kind of like her...she adds a little flavor to the group

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff

She definitely did say numberous

She really annoyed me with the amburgers this week.
    Did she honestly think they'd be made out of donkey?
    I was going to rip on her for the "numberous" comment in the recap, but I figured I gave her enough grief last week for saying "rest assure." Plus, she already gave us so many good laughs with the donkey burgers.

She's a "proximity speaker." She doesn't care about precision as long as her words are close enough.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Really Monika?

Dawn Marie starts to tear up every time she turns around. Last night she went off on the fact that Melinda chose her, then when Melinda was eliminated, she hugged her and got all teary again. She got teared up with Robert was voted out. She started to cry when they told her she was a slob. She whined about her polo outfit. She whined about getting on the donkey. She was convinced that her burger was donkey meat. The woman is a mess. Please, help me find the good in her.

What has Maria done that's been bad? I can't think of anything. Or Jill, either for that matter. Did I miss something?
    Okay, okay. Dawn Marie isn't that good, I admit. But I thought it was nice of her to show some interest in Ringo's lessons, trying so hard in the donkey polo. I feel sorry for her, she's such a dummy (dunkey burger, etc.). Wouldn't it be fun if she beat out the "more intelligent" family members. Come on! She's got some kids to feed back at home, she probably needs that money more than the rest of them.

I don't yet know why I don't like Maria and Jill, I just don't like them.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Okay Monika, thanks for clearing that up. But just because someone has kids back home doesn't make them a good person. At least that's what Paulie tells me every day.

And Paulie - "proximity speaker"?

This woman bugs me A LOT. How man times have we heard that her pants are too big?? She doesn't have to yell at the stylist...just politely ask to help her resize the pants. It can be done!!!

She was incredibly whiny last night, wasn't she? She really needs diction lessons..."axing" a question? Drove me nuts.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Love me some Dawn Marie! I think it was "numberous" that won me over. God love her, she's trying so hard to seem a little upper class. I don't think she'll win, but I'd love to see her triumph over the evil Aunt Donna. I agree with, I think it was Ringo who said she's like a car accident. You know you shouldn't stare but you can't look away.
    dagwood - I agree with the "axing" thing, but living in NYC, you'd be amazed at how many questions I'm "axed" everyday.
    Do something everyday that scares you.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

Its all coming back to me now, watching this 2 hour recap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast