+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Marie

she's a pig, what can I say....

She does come off as rather histrionic...and she looked really stupid in the clip that they ran the ending credits over, mispronouncing Thai as "thigh" over and over again. Her attempt to demonstrate her worldliness succeeded only in making her look like more of an unsophisticated rube.

I really wanted to like her, based on her written description, but her behavior so far is already on my last nerve. I hope she has a good reason for that "panic attack" next week, otherwise I'm going to with Gizmo on this one, and say she's a hopeless drama queen.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I realy would like to be able to root for her as I do see her as another of the underdogs.
    I can't deal with her drama though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Dawn Marie seems a little dumb to me. I don't like her much so far. We'll see...

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    She is among my least favorites. On one hand, I get the feeling that she gets picked on by the others. On the other hand, I get the feeling that she might bring a lot of it on herself.

We didn't see much of her the first week. She talked tough on the way to the mansion, but then all she did was pout and cry once she got there.

I take back what I said about Dawn Marie yesterday. After the second episode I am definitely rooting for her. There are a lot of things that I still don't like about her, but she seems better than the other women.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Really Monika?

Dawn Marie starts to tear up every time she turns around. Last night she went off on the fact that Melinda chose her, then when Melinda was eliminated, she hugged her and got all teary again. She got teared up with Robert was voted out. She started to cry when they told her she was a slob. She whined about her polo outfit. She whined about getting on the donkey. She was convinced that her burger was donkey meat. The woman is a mess. Please, help me find the good in her.

What has Maria done that's been bad? I can't think of anything. Or Jill, either for that matter. Did I miss something?

In one of her interviews towards the end of the show, the last one after Melinda got the boot, she was talking about how the family wants her gone. She tried to say numerous and I swear she said numberous...am I the only one who heard this?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

She tried to say numerous and I swear she said numberous...am I the only one who heard this?
    You are not alone dagwood, I heard it too and was laughing at her.

In the first episode I did feel sorry for Dawn Marie, but by the end of the second episode I could not stand her. She is so whinny and annoying. Someone said she seems to bring things on herself and that is the way it appears to me as well.

She definitely did say numberous

She really annoyed me with the amburgers this week.
    Did she honestly think they'd be made out of donkey?
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast