+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anthony

I was truly shocked Anthony did the right thing and I am so surprised! I still wished Mike could have won!

I was very pleasantly surprised by his gesture. I guess he grew up during this show, or his ugliness during the show was just an act

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    I was truly shocked Anthony did the right thing and I am so surprised! I still wished Mike could have won!
    Naaa i lost my respect for cousin mike in the last episode..... why? becoz he said he wouldn't share a cent for anyone if he had won. And on top of that he's kind of a poor sport and a poor loser..... when anthony was declared winner after the last game, he just went off aside by himself (away from all the congrats of the family) .....what's the matter? a little jealous of anthony?

AND i didn't really think cousin mike was a good competitor anyway.... if it wasn't for the BOT he would've been a goner long time ago. And the fact that his lucky ass was saved time and time again didn't wake him up either as far as "doing your best" or "competing the best of your abilities concern"...... just look at how DM beat him at 100-foot-pole standing or how he lost just about every game there is, including the last game.... if it wasn't for anthony's nervousness or whatever and if anthony would just change that last "monkey pet" T or F game, blady mike would've been a goner sooner, just like in the past!

Cousin mike's "good" character is dime a dozen anyway in the real world and i think he's just as cut-throat and as much an ass**** as uncle micheal or aunt donna if he didn't have to play the "outsider" role..... he would be just like cousin robert if you think about it. No applauds from me for cousin mike. At least anthony was up front about his "cockiness" and his less than flattering personality but i always feel that cousin mike is holding back on something- like "Dr Jackal and Mr Hyde", kinda scary.

That naming the staff game was very tacky. The fact that Cousin Mike was allowed to finish his names by looking at Anthony's names was enough for me to not want him to win.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    That naming the staff game was very tacky. The fact that Cousin Mike was allowed to finish his names by looking at Anthony's names was enough for me to not want him to win.
    Exactly. He's sucks at competing but everyone was fooled by his physical looks that he's a "threat" or somehow better than others.... he believes that about himself too. Just a cocky SOB goofball.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Exactly. He's sucks at competing but everyone was fooled by his physical looks that he's a "threat" or somehow better than others.... he believes that about himself too. Just a cocky SOB goofball.
    Are you sure your real name isn't Aunt Donna? You sounds just like her.

I was pleasantly surprised by Anthony's speech at the finale and the dividing the money equally. He really did earn the million. I am a Mike fan, but Anthony had me fooled in the last game. I thought his "twitch" would give it away. His eyes always twitched when confronted or nervous so I kept a close eye on him when Mike was asking questions. I thought for sure it was the middle safe and I was wrong...Way to go Anthony.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I thought it was the red safe too...but I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, even though Anthony turned me off the first episode, I am glad to see him win the million dollars. Gladder still that he actually decided to share it equally amongst the others. I'm not sure Cousin Mike would've done it...

...but then again, if it were me in the situation, I'd run away with the million and never look back.

If it were me, I'd buy myself a new family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalo1326
    Are you sure your real name isn't Aunt Donna? You sounds just like her.
    well i guess it's ok to say i "sound" like but don't you dare to say i am

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast