+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anthony

He really is.
    He just wanted to get away from all the talk about the meal on the boat.
    Instead of just quietly leaving like most people would he had to do something "theatrical' to draw attention to himself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Despite my above post, I do think Anthony showed some understanding of the dynamics of the game tonight in saying he should have been sent before the board.

I agree, he clearly should have beena nd I think his parents could ahve put him in a difficult position with the others by protecting him in this manner.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't really care for Anthony. He's a little pompous and too flirtatious. Has a girl ever slapped him for coming onto her? Cuz I think that's what he needs!

LG.
    it was a good thing for Anthony to say, that he should have been put up in front of the board with Mike, but I also think he knows that he would have lost because Mike has charmed the board twice now. This way Anthony is still in the game, whereas the staff wouldn't booted him last night in a heartbeat. I think he came out as well as possible, not getting booted and also acknowleding that his mom shouldn't have protected him like that.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't know. I thought his complaining about his mother not picking him was a little fake. I don't think he really meant it.

Anthony

Did I hear this right? In a previous episode Anthony was disgusted by having to clean a toilet. Has he never cleaned a toilet in his life? Who here has never, ever cleaned a toilet? How does Anthony live?

Quote Originally Posted by twoelles
    Did I hear this right? In a previous episode Anthony was disgusted by having to clean a toilet. Has he never cleaned a toilet in his life? Who here has never, ever cleaned a toilet? How does Anthony live?
    Mommy probably does it all for them. That family strikes me as the type that mom does everything around the house.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie
    I BEG 2 DIFFER... I have been in there house because I know them. They all have equal shares to do!

Anthony, What a class act

When Anthony gave each family member $100.000 each that blew me away. I thought he'd never split the money like that. Up until then I kind of hated the guy. He acts like his SH$T don't stink. I really read most of the family members wrong. Anthony's final speech and generosity was the classiest act I've seen from any constant on any "Reality show" to date. I just want to say to Anthony - BRAVO! BRAVO!

P.S. I wanted Mike to win dam it!

I was also surprised by Anthony's decision to share the money. Way to go, kid!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast