+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Aunt Donna

Familyrulez4189
    AUNT DONNA is a great person. I know her. I have met her and the rest of The Family Several Times. She is a great person. Donna is wonderful! That is not a bad picture either. She is real pretty in real life!

k1w1
    Quote Originally Posted by Familyrulez4189
    AUNT DONNA is a great person. I know her. I have met her and the rest of The Family Several Times. She is a great person. Donna is wonderful! That is not a bad picture either. She is real pretty in real life!
    Are you kidding me? I KNOW you are becoz you suggest that she is "pretty" which I think is one of the funniest phrases I've read in a long time here on FORT :stupid

I find her quite heinous.

She will probably vote for her husband to come back into the competition, which is fair enough.
    I can't see her getting the votes to get back in herslef.
    No one appears to like her a whole lot, including Anthony.
    "That's Numberwang!"

dwan's_servant
    I had a very strange dream last night that showed the final two as aunt donna and mike, even though i am probaly the worlds largest dawn marie fan.

breathless4975
    Aunt Donna's reaction when she saw the secret board of trustees was hilarious. When she said "they don't know anything about me or my family" I thought, oh yes, they DO, and that's why you, Uncle Michael and Anthony got denied access to the money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567