+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Aunt Donna

FORT Newbie
    AUNT DONNA is a great person. I know her. I have met her and the rest of The Family Several Times. She is a great person. Donna is wonderful! That is not a bad picture either. She is real pretty in real life!

Quote Originally Posted by Familyrulez4189
    AUNT DONNA is a great person. I know her. I have met her and the rest of The Family Several Times. She is a great person. Donna is wonderful! That is not a bad picture either. She is real pretty in real life!
    Are you kidding me? I KNOW you are becoz you suggest that she is "pretty" which I think is one of the funniest phrases I've read in a long time here on FORT :stupid

I find her quite heinous.

She will probably vote for her husband to come back into the competition, which is fair enough.
    I can't see her getting the votes to get back in herslef.
    No one appears to like her a whole lot, including Anthony.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I had a very strange dream last night that showed the final two as aunt donna and mike, even though i am probaly the worlds largest dawn marie fan.
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Aunt Donna's reaction when she saw the secret board of trustees was hilarious. When she said "they don't know anything about me or my family" I thought, oh yes, they DO, and that's why you, Uncle Michael and Anthony got denied access to the money.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567