+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Aunt Donna

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I think she thought she could beat anyone but just wanted to get rid of Jill first. She's so delusional.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

That is exactly what she thought!! Her voice, her attitude, ahhh. She actually reminds me of someone I know. Aunt Donna has no problem with self esteem, neither does her husband. How do people get these inflated opinions about themselves? Plus they have the rest of the family afraid of them.

Hey lady you're a bus driver! Don't think so highly of yourself!

Hmm. Makes me wonder. Who, among the family, is considered "a success" you think?

FORT Fogey
    Can you imagine those poor kids on the bus? If I had to start my day each morning boarding the bus with A.D as my driver, I would refuse to go.

Give me Otto man!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    That woman has the scariest face. She could stare down a buzzard.
    I for one wouldn't want to bump into her in a dark alley!

The elimination of Auntie-D was for me by far the most enjoyable bit from all the episodes - there's something to be said for karma, especially since, unlike revenge, most of us don't even have to lift a finger to enjoy the results. Let's just hope the odious hag isn't the one who makes it back into the competition!
    Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. - William James

I thoroughly enjoyed the boards reaction to Aunt Donna's nomination for denial. They had a great time ripping her to shreads.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Makes you wonder who she's going to threaten to try and get back into the game?!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Makes you wonder who she's going to threaten to try and get back into the game?!
    Just seeing how vindictive she is everyone had better be on their toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacq-kay
    Let's just hope the odious hag isn't the one who makes it back into the competition!
    Well, the only consolation prize if she makes it back in is that practically anyone would win if they were up against her. The only exception would be Uncle Michael.

I'd like to see Maria get a second chance. I have no idea which way this show is going - I have to say it's been more entertaining than expected!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I'd hate to see her back in the competition, or Uncle Michael or Anthony for that matter.

I almost feel sorry for whoever wins as she'll put pressure on them to share the money.
    That doesn't make for a whole lot between them after tax.
    I strongly doubt she'd share it if she won it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast