+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Aunt Donna

I'm so glad she's out of the running (for now at least).
    The thought of her eating tv dinners at the kitchen table amuses me.

I think the others should have held out to have both her and her husband go before the board last week. That still guarantees one of them will stay in the game.
    Settling on just having Donna go up was stupid as she might have "escaped".
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Me too, Fluff. I know one of the ousted members will get to come back, but I forget how. Do the family members vote, or is it the staff? If it's the family, I don't see Aunt D having a chance to return. (That's an evil moohahahahha laugh)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Me too, Fluff. I know one of the ousted members will get to come back, but I forget how. Do the family members vote, or is it the staff? If it's the family, I don't see Aunt D having a chance to return. (That's an evil moohahahahha laugh)
    Even Mr. HAMilton could not keep that grin off his face when he delivered the news to Aunt Hatchetface.

The woman's bitterness is etched on her face, and her lack of class makes her a laughinstock amongst the staff (ahem, make that Board of Trustees).

I have never seen such an enthusiastic mass stamping of "DENIED."

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Even Mr. HAMilton could not keep that grin off his face when he delivered the news to Aunt Hatchetface.

The woman's bitterness is etched on her face, and her lack of class makes her a laughinstock amongst the staff (ahem, make that Board of Trustees).

I have never seen such an enthusiastic mass stamping of "DENIED."

Yeah, but she does know how to do laundry, so at least she's got that going for her.

I love it how they didn't even try to build suspense - it was obvious they were gonna vote for bus-driving Aunt Donna. ("Keep it down back there!" Can't you hear it?) That woman has the scariest face. She could stare down a buzzard.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I knew that if either Aunt Donna or Uncle Michael went on the block that it didn't matter who was up against them one or the other of them would have been gone. They have made no friends with the staff and are widely disliked by the others in the family. The only suspense would have been which of them would go if they had both been put up against each other. My money would have been on Aunt Donna regardless. They all seem to hate her with a passion and I can see why!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Yes, and all that talk about whoever A.D. & U.M. picked would have to go out without griping...well, I'm sorry, but saying 500 times that you sacrificed yourself and therefore everyone else should shut up counts as griping in my book!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Yes, and all that talk about whoever A.D. & U.M. picked would have to go out without griping...well, I'm sorry, but saying 500 times that you sacrificed yourself and therefore everyone else should shut up counts as griping in my book!
    Well said!

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The thought of her eating tv dinners at the kitchen table amuses me.
    I am so looking forward to this. Now the evictees, though, won't be able to have strategic discussions at dinner. :-(

I really found it hilarious that A.D. truly thought she had a chance to beat Jill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast