+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Aunt Donna

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Yes. The weird part about this show is that even though someone gets bumped, we're still going to have to put up with them for the entire series because not only do they not leave, but the family could end up voting them back in! (For those of you who didn't watch the show, our buddy George informed the family that at some point, they will have a chance to vote one person back in.)

FORT Newbie
    An even bigger ass than her husband. If that's possible.

LG.
    oooh, someone gets voted back in. . . . interesting.

I thought that could be an option when they said they all stay in the house the whole time.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

When she was telling the shef how to go down to the "butcha" and tell him what kind of meat she wanted, I wanted to slap her myself. I loved when he rolled his eyes after she left the kitchen. The staff has got to be laughing their @$$es off when the cameras are not on them.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

You know what, I'm joining your ride..... you guys are right on. Aunt Donna is a classic "bitch" -you know, the kind that is controlling, manipulative, selfish, you name it....

I'm saying this not without evidence either,

did you notice the very first time she and someone with her (maybe the son) met the chef, they didn't even introduce themselves nor bother to know the chef's name..... she just yack her way to the stuff she doesn't want on her plate and poor Franck had to write and listen to her crap. I bet he used the paper that he wrote the 'bad' list on as one of the ingredients for his seemingly delicious escargot. Yummy!

I notice too that Aunt Donna has made herself (and her husband for that matter) a target (with a capital T, I should say) by self-proclaiming to be the matriarch of the family, as if the million dollars is hers for the taking and in her own mind, just a matter of time. The same goes for her husband.

But I think the two old geezers fail to realize that these kids are smarter than they look and if they know any better not to push their nephews and nieces too far.

She's a total shrew. If I had to hang that portrait of her in my house, I'd gouge my own eyes out.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Damn, there goes this year's Christmas gift idea for Paulie. Drat!

Yeah, I'm definitely watching this show. Aunt Donna is priceless. I'm glad she's not my aunt...

Originally posted by k1w1
    But I think the two old geezers fail to realize that these kids are smarter than they look and if they know any better not to push their nephews and nieces too far.
    Most of these kids probably got smacked up-side the head by both Aunt Donna and Uncle Michael a few times throughout life. If they did not get all the sense knocked clean out of them then you can bet they are gonna get back at them.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Originally posted by k1w1:
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot - they're only about 7-8 years older than me, so watch the "geezer" comments there k1w1!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast