+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Uncle Michael

FORT Fogey
    I loved Uncle Michael's Tony Soprano-like threat to "An" after Anthony called him a moron under his breath.

"Eventually, this is alll going to be over, An. I would be very cautious...very cautious."

Is he going to get Paulie Walnuts to beat the crap out of Anthony?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    I loved Uncle Michael's Tony Soprano-like threat to "An" after Anthony called him a moron under his breath.

"Eventually, this is alll going to be over, An. I would be very cautious...very cautious."

Is he going to get Paulie Walnuts to beat the crap out of Anthony?
    My guess is he is going to make him get his own apt. No new doo rags for Anthony.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    My guess is he is going to make him get his own apt. No new doo rags for Anthony.
    Wow, that sounds very harsh, but well deserved for that smartmouth Anthony.

Uncle Michael must be connected to the mob or something because why would grown men be so afraid of this weasel?!! Dawn Marie is the only one who had the guts to put him before the board. I find that sad. Those men should be ashamed of themselves, esp. Robert. I am just glad U. Mike is now eliminated. His tan is starting to scare me. U. Mike and George Hamilton look like tanned carrots.

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    Uncle Michael must be connected to the mob or something because why would grown men be so afraid of this weasel?!! Dawn Marie is the only one who had the guts to put him before the board. I find that sad. Those men should be ashamed of themselves, esp. Robert. I am just glad U. Mike is now eliminated. His tan is starting to scare me. U. Mike and George Hamilton look like tanned carrots.
    Yea DM is pretty much putting everyone in their place and is smarter then she is letting get out. I think she knew that everyone thought that she was a risk (aka "x factor dawn") (that is not releated to the comment about sex in the lucci dinner party) That why she knew to give her suit case to Robert since she knew jill would give him her suitcase as well. Everyone thinks that going up aginst dawn is like going up aginst a mystery person so no one really wants to go up aginst her. At leat mikes gone and the reason there is a tan is because people ussaly go out in the sun. He Really needed manners esspecially how he treated maria!
    He better not get back in!

outta here!

You guys are hilarious! Thank G-d Uncle Michael got voted out. What a puffed-up, smug, presumptuous man. He expected to win and got shot down by the least likely person. I don't think he is humbled by being eliminated, but at least his pride got cut down a couple of notches. What a cartoon character.

I hope the BOT will be voting in the one family member to come back, and not the family themselves. Perhaps Uncle Mike may be threatening his family to get him back in the game?

I've never seen a couple so suited to each other as Uncle Mike and Aunt Donna. Even when Uncle Mike sacrificed Aunt Donna she still threw him the life jacket. What a pair! I hope they are reading this!

I didn't buy UM's claims that he would have shared the money equally.
    I just wasn't convinced.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I didn't buy UM's claims that he would have shared the money equally.
    I just wasn't convinced.
    Me either Fluff. Now that they are all eliminated, there is all this talk about who would share the money. Funny how this talk never came up before when they were all in the game... (at least I didn't hear it).

They never discussed sharing with Cousin Mike, but they all assume he won't give them anything... Greedy family.

The only ones that would benefit from an Uncle Mike win are Aunt Donna and possibly Anthony.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234