+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uncle Michael

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Sigh
    Egads.

As he got into the car to go to the yacht, he announced his arrival and identified himself as the leader if the winning team.

He must have confused himself with the ass that actually scored the winning point. I can understand the confusion.
    I noticed that too, Sigh. I want to watch that scene on tape again. Is it possible he was announcing Ed, but then they didn't show Ed getting in the car? Or was Ed already in.

Either way, Uncle Michael is a grade-A jerk. In the previews to upcoming episodes, a masseusse (sp?) asks if he has a girlfriend and he says "a couple". I wonder if Aunt Donna has filed papers yet?

Isn't that Anthony that says that?

I actually think Uncle Michael is pretty decent. He's got an inflated sense of self, but he's certainly not alone on that count in this family.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Ah, it could be Anthony, Paulie.

My least favorite is still Dawn Marie, hands down.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Wayner
    [B]I noticed that too, Sigh. I want to watch that scene on tape again. Is it possible he was announcing Ed, but then they didn't show Ed getting in the car? Or was Ed already in.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean Ed when I said "ass." I believe it was actually one of the asses (the polo "ponies") that kicked the ball in. It didn't go in by a mallet, it went in 'cause the pony kicked it. It may have been Ed's donkey, though, that did the deed.

As I said in Aunt Donna's thread, I think he really wimped out in choosing Mike last night and put Donna in an awkward position.

I think he should have chosen Anthony.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well, I don't really like Uncle Mike. It seems like he feels secure that he'll win...don't really like that! He's better than Aunt Donna though...that's for sure!

I agree.
    Donna is the worst imo.
    Someone needs to get their head in the game and split those two up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Just watching the tape of the 2 hour premiere, I'm recalling how much I hated Uncle Michael's guts from earlier this year. "I'm da leada of da Family!". Ttttthpt. Asshat.

I really wish the others had held out and had him go up before the board with Donna this week.

They really caved in the end and let him and Donna have too much power in deciding who the other person should be.

Obviously it backfired in the end as Donna wa taken out of the running unanimously by the panel.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree, Fluff. I think the members of the family that were already out nailed it; even with Aunt D out of the picture, her core group still has Anthony and Uncle Michael left. And if she somehow hadn't lost, the three of them would have had even more power.

But I think that Mike didn't worry about that; he knew that the board would like Aunt D or Uncle M less than anyone that's left. I think he's clearly the smartest one of the bunch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast