+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great ending but IT WAS NOT FAIR?

Great ending but IT WAS NOT FAIR?

I still think bringing back an evicted player is not fair. The game was ending on a great note with Ed, Dawn M., and Mike and then down to the last two with Dawn M. and Mike and then it seemed like the game just stopped. I think those two should have played in the finals. Bringing back someone already evicted took a lot out of the show I think. And by them voting to whom to bring back was even more ridiculous. Bringing back an evicted guest should have been done differently. how? I don't know, but the show sucked in that regards. I must say the ending was really great, the safe contest. All in all "The Family" was good but not very good?

It wasn't fair, and the games were stupid.

yea dawn should of won and not shared a pennny.
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

FORT Newbie
    I didn't like the ending at all--coming down to a game of chance after being judged by the B.O.T. all this time was not fair--Mike should have won-he was the Board's choice.

Oh, that sucked for Mike. He had a 2/3 chance of winning and lost. To Anthony.

I'm sure that Anthony did not come to the conclusion to share the money alone.

Not fair? This is reality TV, nothing is fair anymore. I, too thought the final contest was ridiculous, but then it was Mike's to lose, who would ever have chosen the green safe that Anthony said the money was in, not me. lol.

That said, I liked the outcome in that they shared it equally. Although, I bet the producers were up all night with Anthony rehearsing his reading of the obviously ghost written speech.

At least if I couldn't get the outcome I wanted, which was Mike or Dawn to win, the sharing of the prize money made the finale much more palatable.

I agree with Eddiesleg 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiesleg
    Not fair? This is reality TV, nothing is fair anymore. I, too thought the final contest was ridiculous, but then it was Mike's to lose, who would ever have chosen the green safe that Anthony said the money was in, not me. lol.

That said, I liked the outcome in that they shared it equally. Although, I bet the producers were up all night with Anthony rehearsing his reading of the obviously ghost written speech.

At least if I couldn't get the outcome I wanted, which was Mike or Dawn to win, the sharing of the prize money made the finale much more palatable.
    I dont think I could have said it any better myself! I think Mike or Dawn deserved to win the money but it was nice that Anthony shared.

I think that Dawn should've stayed, and then either the board of trustees choose the last house guest to come back in, or the evicted guests would have to compete in a challenge. The voting was really lame, especially since they chose anthony to come back ugh. Also, i didn't like the safe part. It was interesting, but it's just a 2/3 chance of winning, how can that be exciting?? It was all luck. I actually think that Mike should've just got to keep the $$. Many things went wrong in the end, but the rest was good. If there was a 2nd season (doubt it) then i would be willing to give the first episodes a chance.

I don't know about fair, but the last part of the final contest was a really stupid way to decide who wins a million dollars.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast