+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The MOST emotionally satisfying Reality Show EVER!!!!

The MOST emotionally satisfying Reality Show EVER!!!!

Oh My God.. I actually had tears in my eyes when I watched it today.. Firt there was excitement because I sooo love Mike.. then major disappointment and then.. My God.. I have to say.. Anthony and his entire family has gained so much respect in eyes after watching tonight's episode.. I was so annoyed at most of them throughout the show but tonight's shocker really made me change my mind about them..

It really is awesome to see that such old fashioned families still exist in America and not everyone is like the ones like Aliwhore's in BB4....

Thank you "The Family" for keeping the light flickering!!! Very rare to see such familial bonding in this country...

Way To GO!!!!!!!!!!
    - R.I.P. John Ritter - You will be missed!!!!
    - Erika in BB4 Rocks! Aliwhore sucks
    - Carolyn & Ethan in Race To The Alter Rocks!! Cindy the Witch sucks
    - The Amazing Race & Survivor Rulez!!!!!
    - I'm never watching For Love Or Money where only Gold Diggers like Erin win.. Such a sad statement for society..
    - Cousin Mike in "The Family" is a Hottie!!!!!
    - THE FAMILY was the "Most" emotionally satisfying reality show ever!!

I agree, VERY cool ending. I really wanted Mike to win and I wasn't very nice to the TV when Anthony won :fyou

But then, when he read his speech and said he was sharing it equally, I was really touched....maybe he does have the best personality! Well, maybe not, but still, GREAT ending! I'm happy with the ending!!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

FORT Fan
    I think this is the first time a reality show made me cry also. I was so upset about wonderful Cousin Mike losing and seeing Dawn Marie be so nice to him and all. And then seeing Anthony do a complete turn about in my eyes. I mean, I don't think there could have been a much better ending than that!
    Everyone won---and to hear Anthony talk about Dawn Marie and Mike is such nice terms--I felt satisfied that it all turned out!
    Yeah!!! Even George Hamilton had tears!!

I thought Dawn Marie showed amazing maturity and compassion when she went to Mike to comfort him after Anthony won the $$$. I was very impressed with her.

I think Dawn Marie acted like a MOM when she saw how upset Mike was. Same as she'd do to her children.

Right on

I was hoping Mike would win, but I am happy to see Anthony really isn't all that bad. Although I admittedly grew to like Anthony more than his parents, I didn't think he would split the moolah equally among all. That's neat.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I was so unimpressed with Anthony throughout the entire season! He seemed spoiled and arrogant and all about Anthony. I was SHOCKED when he split the money equally. I was sure he would throw a couple hundred thousand to his parents and fifty thousand to Michael for comming so close and a few thousand here and there to everyone else if he shared at all. I am so glad it turned out as it did. It seems like he really has grown through this experience.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Although I really wanted Cousin Mike to win from the start, I'm still happy that everyone that participated got an even amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Feifer
    I was SHOCKED when he split the money equally. I was sure he would throw a couple hundred thousand to his parents and fifty thousand to Michael for comming so close and a few thousand here and there to everyone else if he shared at all.
    I was shocked, too. During the commercial break I was thinking about all the different scenarios for Anthony splitting the money, I thought maybe he'd keep half and then split the rest between everyone else, or do what he had said earlier about keeping most of it and only giving them enough to rub it in their faces that he won.

I was very happy with the outcome of the show.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I think this is the reason why TV became popular .. People wanted to watch feel good shows... It's very rare to see such a great show in this day an age...

Today if you are not a slut, grubby little witch and a whore, stupid, have disfunctional family, or want to kill someone, it doesn't get on the air.

I have so much respect for Anthony and his family and not only that.. For Italian American families.. Don't mean to bring race in to this but I know of very few races who would do what these guys did.. In fact knew of none, until The Family....

I hope ABC brings back similar types of shows and hell, give that whole family a show of their own.. I would so tune into watch.. They all seem like they belong on TV
    - R.I.P. John Ritter - You will be missed!!!!
    - Erika in BB4 Rocks! Aliwhore sucks
    - Carolyn & Ethan in Race To The Alter Rocks!! Cindy the Witch sucks
    - The Amazing Race & Survivor Rulez!!!!!
    - I'm never watching For Love Or Money where only Gold Diggers like Erin win.. Such a sad statement for society..
    - Cousin Mike in "The Family" is a Hottie!!!!!
    - THE FAMILY was the "Most" emotionally satisfying reality show ever!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast