+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The MOST emotionally satisfying Reality Show EVER!!!!

FORT Newbie

Thanks for Watching!

I'm so glad you liked THE FAMILY. We had the best team of editors, story producers and field producers on that show, and everyone really cared about the final product. That last episode makes me cry every time I see it.

Thanks for watching!

John Platt
    Supervising Producer
    THE FAMILY

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I think that even though Anthony did win the million and split it evenly, I think that in the end, the whole family are the winners, because they actually bonded together more throughout this experience.

I'm really looking forward to a Family 2. Quite frankly, with the exception of the Bachelor, it's the only successful reality show on ABC right now.

John, is there any chance of The Family 2, or something similar? Or did ABC have a bad taste in their mouth from the initial ratings that caused it to get pulled until summer?

I only wish I had taped the last episode. I loved the contest where they had to decide which statements were true or false, but I was laughing so hard about the comments they were making that I missed some of it. It was so funny about Anthony being scared of cats and raisens! And Mike saying he thought everyone should want a pet monkey.... something like that anyway.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl
    I only wish I had taped the last episode. I loved the contest where they had to decide which statements were true or false, but I was laughing so hard about the comments they were making that I missed some of it. It was so funny about Anthony being scared of cats and raisens! And Mike saying he thought everyone should want a pet monkey.... something like that anyway.
    The last episode was really great...Does anyone know if they're gonna air reruns ever? The cats and raisins thing was really funny! And the pet monkey one too! Hahaha...it seemed unfair to me at first when Mike lost, but it was all worth it in the end when Anthony announced that he would be sharing the money equally...that was a really classy move, and I doubt that Mike would've done the same thing.

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

i miss Mike already, i had a bit of a crush on him

for clarification...thats cousin mike not uncle mike
    "After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were.
    After the second, you see things as they are not.
    Finally, you see things as they really are,
    which is the most horrible thing in the world."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe
    i miss Mike already, i had a bit of a crush on him

for clarification...thats cousin mike not uncle mike

I think every female who watched the show had a crush on Mike (me included!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12