+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I also hated it that it came down to guessing at the end. I wouldn't have picked the safe that Anthony said...of course he was lying! But Mike is such a trusting guy.

I did have tears in my eyes at the end when he said he would share it equally, that blew me away! What I am wondering though is if George really did get caught up with emotion there at the end, they all looked suprised by that, too.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Ok, I was disappointed that Anthony won but have much more respect for him now that he split it even with Mike. It looks like the rest of the family has much more respect for Mike, too, now that the competition is over.

The one thing that really bugged me was Uncle Michael being pissed that Melinda voted for Rob. Get over it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver

I like the ending too...until they showed Aunt Donna saying "It's finally %$#ing over!" How classy is she?

In true Aunt Donna form.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I agree in that the whole guessing game was a lame idea to see who wins but thought it was cool that Anthony decided to split the money equally. Does anyone think Cousin Mike would've done the same thing?

There isn't a question Mike could have asked to know for sure. The brain twister you are thinking of is where one always lies and one always tells the truth, so you ask one what the other would say, and you know the answer. Anthony could do either, so you can't be sure.

As for Mike, I doublt he would have shared the money with them. He was only related to Jill, whereas Anthiny was related to 8 of the 9. Anthony looks like a jackass if he shares it with the other 8, but not Mike. He was forced into sharing it with Mike. Mike could have said, you are not my family, any of you, and I am sharing it with MY family.

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    What two questions could Mike have asked that would have revealed which safe had the money? I've seen a mind-bender like this in a puzzle book or something and there are two perfect questions. Anybody have any ideas?
    well... in this case there isnt... cause that ouzzle if i belive has to do with a jungle tribe of liars and truth telers......
    Cuase if ask which village your from you'll get to the truth tellers and if you ask which village are you not from you get to the liars
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

Mike should have checked the safe Anthony said it was in - just to see if he was trying to throw him by telling him the truth - and then checked the safe the FARTHEST away from the one he lied about.

If you're proven to have lied, chances are you're going to indicate the safe the fatherest away from the truth.

That's just the natural reaction for liars.

Did I imagine it, or did anyone else hear Aunt Donna say (before the actual competition, when everyone was shown speculating on what Anthony might do)that Anthony might want to keep the money because he's wanting to move out? What, out of his parents' house? He's what, 23?! 'Bout time.
    I agree with Miss Filangi: I would have checked the safe that Anthony said the money was in, in case he was trying to throw Mike off by telling the truth, but then I'd have gone to the safe on the opposite end. No way should he have hoped that Anthony was telling the truth for the truth's sake. I hated to see Cousin Mike, my favorite of this appalling family, lose, and to have the rest of the family so gleeful about it. But, Mike wouldn't have shared, and Anthony did, so ....

FORT Newbie

antony's decision

Hello Everybody This Is Cousin Mike. I Know You'll Are Pretty Upset With Anthony Winning The $$$$$$$$$ But In His Defense The Decision He Made Was Truelly Genuine And He Was Not At All Pressured In Anyway (well Maybe By His Parents) To Split The$$$$$$$$$$$.anyway I Want To Thank You All For Watching The Show And For Keeping Me Entertained With You're Weekly Posts They All Made Me Laugh But Most Of All Thanks To All Of You Who Were Rooting For Me

Are you really Mike?

If so, I just want to tell you, I absolutely adored you on the show, and I hope that it was the real you we saw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast