+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Yes evenly between them all, even cousin Mike. Everyone got $100,000

I am shocked that he split it evenly. Thank goodness the show forced him to decide on National Television. Otherwise I think his earlier plans of keeping it all would have happened.

......still shocked...........

Yes everyone in the family including Mike and Anthony got 100k. It was the happiest ending I have ever seen on a reality show-even though that speech he said was totally not written by him. I still think that thats how the show should have ended and it did.

If Anthony would have kept the million and not shared it with anyone he would have been worse than Erin from FLOM. It was more of a public relations move on his part.

yeah, i have to agree. the pressure of having to decide and tell the entire family on tv was too much. i think if he would have just won and gotten to leave the house, anthony would have kept it all to himself.

Well, I think Anthony showed character either way because no matter what, the guy shared it- even if it was only for the cameras- which I'm not so sure about. At least, in the end, he did the right thing. Remember, he could have laughed at everyone, and kept it all, but he didn't. He was right about Dawn and Mike though. I wonder if he did write that speech. Maybe I'm naive, but I believe he could have written it. Reality TV, after all is very good at editing, as we all know from previous shows- I think Anthony and (Cousin) Michael seemed to at least like each other during the course of the show. Oh well, in a nutshell, I liked the ending.

I was pleased that he shared the money.

I think it was a pretty classy move.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveyLydz
    Well, I think Anthony showed character either way because no matter what, the guy shared it- even if it was only for the cameras- which I'm not so sure about. At least, in the end, he did the right thing. Remember, he could have laughed at everyone, and kept it all, but he didn't. He was right about Dawn and Mike though. I wonder if he did write that speech. Maybe I'm naive, but I believe he could have written it. Reality TV, after all is very good at editing, as we all know from previous shows- I think Anthony and (Cousin) Michael seemed to at least like each other during the course of the show. Oh well, in a nutshell, I liked the ending.

I like the ending too...until they showed Aunt Donna saying "It's finally %$#ing over!" How classy is she?
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

This was the best they could do? I mean, it always was a second rate reality show but the finale comes down to a guessing game????? Sheesh! They gotta hire some more creative people on this show!

And one of the family said it, "it all came down to lying" (or something like that). What a letdown that that was the case. The liar wins. So it wasn't even a noble win. Very disappointing.

What two questions could Mike have asked that would have revealed which safe had the money? I've seen a mind-bender like this in a puzzle book or something and there are two perfect questions. Anybody have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    This was the best they could do? I mean, it always was a second rate reality show but the finale comes down to a guessing game????? Sheesh! They gotta hire some more creative people on this show!

And one of the family said it, "it all came down to lying" (or something like that). What a letdown that that was the case. The liar wins. So it wasn't even a noble win. Very disappointing.

I couldn't agree more! VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!....What a message to send....liars aren't losers...they're winners...This was the most disappointing reality show I have ever seen. Where did they pick this family? What poor representatives of the Italian heritage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast