+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Family (aug 20)

FORT Newbie

Family (aug 20)

I had missed the August 20 th Family episode, and was looking for someone who had it on tape. I was in contact with a "David", who had it, however, the email that I was using is no longer available, and I had to open a new email address, with no way of getting back in contact, except through these postings. If anyone can help me out, I'd be very appreciative. The finale is this week, and I've been not watching them until I can find that episode (3 weeks ago) If anyone can help me out, please contact me at tdipaolo@mpulsemag.com.
    I am kind of desperate, and would have no problem recipricating the favor, and reimburse the person for the tape and postage and handling.
    Thanks for listening.
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by kidstars
    I had missed the August 20 th Family episode, and was looking for someone who had it on tape. I was in contact with a "David", who had it, however, the email that I was using is no longer available, and I had to open a new email address, with no way of getting back in contact, except through these postings. If anyone can help me out, I'd be very appreciative. The finale is this week, and I've been not watching them until I can find that episode (3 weeks ago) If anyone can help me out, please contact me at tdipaolo@mpulsemag.com.
    I am kind of desperate, and would have no problem recipricating the favor, and reimburse the person for the tape and postage and handling.
    Thanks for listening.
    Tom
    What, Wayners' recaps aren't enough? They're pretty darn accurate. I know, I know, it's different when you watch it yourself. I gotta say though the recappers on this board give me the sense of security to miss a show without flipping out over it.

Also, somebody mentioned in another thread that "ABC Family" was going to run back to back episodes. You may want to look into that.

+ Reply to Thread