+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm mad that Ringo still voted out Mike

I'm mad that Ringo still voted out Mike

He sees the good in Mike's character, but it's not enough... I bet he couldn't get over Mike's tatoos. It's not like Mike is completely covered in them, so what's the big deal?

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I like Mike too- go Mike go- I mean really- what's the guy gotta do, right? Sheesh.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Ringo is extremely superficial, and I think he would rather keep the money himself than give it away to the Family!

I think Linda, the housekeeper and Franck, the chef, were the most sincere on the board of trustees. Jill tended to vote emotionally, and Andrew basically went with the majority. Ringo voted out the people who simply didn't look good, and I thought that really hurt his character.

And, the true irony is that he's a SOCIAL SECRETARY!!!

No kidding

Well, if that's Ringo's criteria, I beg to differ - I think Mike's all kinds of fine, inside and out.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Frankly Jughead, who among us wouldn't rather keep the money than give it to someone else?

I beg to differ people, cousin mike isn't really a nice a guy as he was portrayed in the beginning.... I admit in the beginning of the season I have great sympathy for him and I root for him winning the million dollars but his "nice-ness" is really nothing more than another way of looking at his "goofball personality".... cousin mike is a goofball. He really is. Most of time he has no clue to what is really going on and as a competitor, he sucks! He was beaten by DM, not once (straight jacket sac game) but twice (100-foot-pole standing game) for god sakes!

And every darn time he was saved by the BOT.... it's interesting for the first two saves but after awhile, it was getting too predictable and a bit annoying, don't you think? you couldn't actually win any immunity yourself, you have to rely on the staff to save your baldy ass.... oh that's macho man for you.

Rant my words all you want~

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Frankly Jughead, who among us wouldn't rather keep the money than give it to someone else?
    Ah, touche...very good point indeed!

+ Reply to Thread