+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Family Marathon ON ABC Family

FORT Newbie

The Family Marathon ON ABC Faamily!!!!

Hey all this is my first post here even though I visit the boards all the time. Well for all you hardcore fans of the family like me, theres is going to be the family marathon on the abc family channel on saturday the 13th, i saw the commercial today and thought you would all like to know. The only thing that escaped me was the time but i' am sure that it is on september 13th. They are also going to show some never before seen footage. I hope you all tune in. By the way my pick for the million dollars is and has always been Cousin Mike!!

Quote Originally Posted by lh1803
    Hey all this is my first post here even though I visit the boards all the time. Well for all you hardcore fans of the family like me, theres is going to be the family marathon on the abc family channel on saturday the 13th, i saw the commercial today and thought you would all like to know. The only thing that escaped me was the time but i' am sure that it is on september 13th. They are also going to show some never before seen footage. I hope you all tune in. By the way my pick for the million dollars is and has always been Cousin Mike!!
    OOH thats great but we all know that dawn marie can kick his buns anyday!
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

Thanks for the heads up

According to ABC Family, it'll start 1 pm e/p time. I was hoping they'd show us the episodes again, because I definitely missed the one with Uncle Michael getting the boot. Heh heh!

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

THE FAMILY IS ON RIGHT NOW - Sept 13 all day and night

THE FAMILY IS ON RIGHT NOW - Sept 13 all day and night.
    It started at 1PM PST on the family channel until 10PM tonight.
    It's cable channel 37 here in Vegas.

FORT Newbie
    That really sucks. Everyone else gets Cousin Mike all day long and I get Football.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    It's always fun to watch marathons because it ties everything together and there are always things I missed when I watched the first time. The comments and reactions of the family after they watched the show were so interesting. Aunt Donna's remarks after she saw the board discussing her were hilarious. I had a real fun Sunday watching the marathon.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I don't get ABC Family, so I couldn't see the marathon. What did Aunt Donna say?

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twilite
    I don't get ABC Family, so I couldn't see the marathon. What did Aunt Donna say?
    She said something along the line of: "I guess they don't like me much. I wonder what I did to make them dislike me so much". (What an understatement)! At the end of the marathon when Anthony won and divided up the money she said, "If I'm such a terrible person, how did I manage to raise such a wonderful son?" Of course she took all the credit for Anthony's actions. It probably made her feel much better that she and Uncle Michael actually ended up with $200,000 between them.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread