+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Look on their faces....

Look on their faces....

I think the looks on their faces were priceless when they announced who the Board of Trustees were... DM was just OMG, in total shock.. I wonder if that means there were other moments that she had with the staff that we weren't shown and weren't as pretty.. Though the ones that were shown, was not as pretty either

One I remember distinctly was her walking away at the table and the butler said, it's rude to walk away from the dinner table and she said,.. yeah and so?

I do think that her look was so because she realized she had acted like a prick on several ocassion with the staff and knowing that they held her fate in their hands, was probably too much of a ego bruise for her.

Man it was funny to see Anthony and Aunt Donna be so pissed off..

I wonder what they think now seeing the show?..

Would love to have them do The Family Reunion after the show.. That would be awesome..

Hell, if ABC is stupid enough and not do it, I would like to volunteer setting it up

I don't really think DM had any worse impressions on the BOT than most of the other members of the family~

I think for the most part all the BOT loved her, just as much as cousin mike i might add.... but the only reason why she lost the votes in the end is simply becoz the BOT know exactly that if cousin mike was out of the running, his chances of going back into the game and be in the finals would be next to nothing!

Other than that reason, DM would've definitely be the one who advances to the finals, no doubt about it!

And yea a reunion show would be awesome!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I thought the idea of Mike hugging all 5 members of the board of trustees was very nice. And, while it may be argued that he knew all along, it was kind of cool anyway.

When it came down to Dawn Marie and Mike as the semi-finalists, I thought it would go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    I thought the idea of Mike hugging all 5 members of the board of trustees was very nice. And, while it may be argued that he knew all along, it was kind of cool anyway.

When it came down to Dawn Marie and Mike as the semi-finalists, I thought it would go either way.
    Yeap.. I agree..

Does anyone know if ABC is doing a reunion show? If not, I would like to figure out how to do one.. I am telling you it would be priceless I have a friend who owns a production company and I can get them to do it for sure The only question would be how to connect with the Family? Any thoughts on a re-union?
    - R.I.P. John Ritter - You will be missed!!!!
    - Erika in BB4 Rocks! Aliwhore sucks
    - Carolyn & Ethan in Race To The Alter Rocks!! Cindy the Witch sucks
    - The Amazing Race & Survivor Rulez!!!!!
    - I'm never watching For Love Or Money where only Gold Diggers like Erin win.. Such a sad statement for society..
    - Cousin Mike in "The Family" is a Hottie!!!!!
    - THE FAMILY was the "Most" emotionally satisfying reality show ever!!

+ Reply to Thread