+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

WOW! Tonight's episode was fun and entertaining and I was on the edge of my seat the WHOLE time! Who would've thought that Dawn would come through AGAIN? I thought for sure that the board would see her sheer will and determination and vote in her favor. I guess they just have a thing for Mike...As for anyone criticizing Dawn's actions during the deliberation, I'm sure ANY of us would've felt the same way waiting for a decision in which YOU could be awarded a million dollars...So yeah, I can't wait to see what goes on next week! I would LOVE for it to be Dawn vs. Mike for the million...she earned and deserves that second chance...

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

FORT Newbie
    Dawn Marie..do you want Cheese with the Whine????? I really love the show, because I have never seen such a group of sterotypical Italians outside a parody before!
    We have it all...its like watching a "Saturday Night Live" skit of the Godfather! the only one who does not act like a complete fool would be "Cousin Mike" .
    Every time I watch the show I feel like going to the Olive Garden to eat!
    It would be a SHAME and really unjustice if Cousin Mike loses. He should already be able to take the money in all fairness because He is the last one standing! Why should one who already was proven to not be worthy of the money get to come back and compete in a game of chance? How fair or really unfair is that to the character of Cousin Mike who endured because of his gentle ways and kindness to the staff? Should not the best man win??

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddick_Rulez
    WOW! Tonight's episode was fun and entertaining and I was on the edge of my seat the WHOLE time! Who would've thought that Dawn would come through AGAIN? I thought for sure that the board would see her sheer will and determination and vote in her favor. I guess they just have a thing for Mike...As for anyone criticizing Dawn's actions during the deliberation, I'm sure ANY of us would've felt the same way waiting for a decision in which YOU could be awarded a million dollars...So yeah, I can't wait to see what goes on next week! I would LOVE for it to be Dawn vs. Mike for the million...she earned and deserves that second chance...
    why is everyone jumping on the fat, whiny chicks chuck wagon?
    she has whined and cried and boo hoo'd her way through 8 episodes..
    really can anyone find tape of her NOT having a meltdown?
    " For once I didnt want to be a wife, a mother..I wanted to do something for me.." Let's see Dawn Marie...Suggestion: If you want to do something for you..Join Weight Watchers, Realize some people WANT a husband and Kids and Oh Yeah, a 10 pack a day smoker called.. They want their voice back!

Good for Dawn Marie, she is still whiney but I was impressed with the pole standing. (I would have said screw this and stayed on the ground)

The staff had Anthony and Aunt Donna's number from the beginning, how funny it was to listen to these two whine and complain about the board.

I have no clue how this is going to work with the family voting someone back in. I was hoping it was going to be the board going back and offering a second chance.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

All the family members are against Cousin Mike because they think he won't share any of the money. Like any of them would include him when distributing the money out, if they even did. He's the farthest from being blood, but he's not the only outsider.

I couldn't believe AD's reaction to who the board was. I mean, come on, if it were one of those who only came by once would that make it any better? Grow up!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12