+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happens tonight?

What happens tonight?

From the website"
    "Anxiety levels rise in this double-elimination episode where the eighth and ninth family members are ejected from competition. The identity of the Secret Board of Trustees is revealed to the family, and the remaining players plead their case to stay in the game. After deliberation, the Board announces their decision of who will advance to the final competition. Also, the family begins to ponder which previously-ousted relative they should allow to re-enter the game. Find out which family member joins the already-eliminated Cousin Robert, Cousin Melinda, Cousin Maria, Aunt Donna, Cousin Anthony and Cousin Jill."

So does that mean that of the three family members left, two are eliminated, leaving only one, and THEN the Board of Trustees is revealed to the family, and THEN the family (the 9 who are kicked out) argues they deserve to be let back into the game? So what does "the FAMILY begins to ponder which previously-ousted relative they should allow to re-enter the game" mean, if the Board is making the decision?
    Plus, doesn't that seem like a lot to do tonight? It's still only an hour episode, right??

That does not bode well for cousin Mike (my favorite), if the family has any say. And I can't imagine the one who is left before one is voted back in will be the ultimate winner; I'd guess whoever the Board brings back into the game will ultimately win, because otherwise, the favorite wins, and you can't really edit that as easily. So if he doesn't get eliminated, he probably won't win, and if he does get eliminated, can he get back into the game? He's the outsider...

Hm... sounds complicated.

yeah does seem like a lot going on today.. Interesting.. Well, we'll have to see how it plays out..

I am rooting for Mike!!!!

+ Reply to Thread