+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First 3 original episodes

FORT Newbie

First 3 original episodes

Okay, I admit it. I'm the last one on the bandwagon. But The Family is easily the funniest show i've ever seen on TV. I would pay for the first three aired episodes on tape (you know before it was taken off the air, and brought back) If anyone has those three episodes on tape, please please let me know. Tell me how much you want for them, or if you want to trade, I have the rest of the episodes on tape I can trade with you. Thanks

Dominik500@aol.com

YOu need not pay. On September 13th on abc family their will be a marathon. From 1-10pm showing every episode of The Family and never before seen footage. Its pretty big so make sure you ahve a comfertable couch.
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

FORT Newbie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dwan's_servant
    YOu need not pay. On September 13th on abc family their will be a marathon. From 1-10pm showing every episode of The Family and never before seen footage. Its pretty big so make sure you ahve a comfertable couch.
    Thanks for the heads up. I've not only grabbed a comfy couch, but i've planned a get together with some friends. Pizza, friends and the Family. I can't wait! Any word on what the unseen footage will be?!?!

Dominik

+ Reply to Thread