+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WIll the winner share the money!?

WIll the winner share the money!?

I think they will if its mike or dawn everyone else no
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I'm not sure why, but I think if Uncle Michael was to get back in, he would share some of the money. Maybe because he's a financial planner - I think he would set up some small investment accounts for each of the family members, but keep the majority of the money.

After the way Dawn Marie stammered around the question of sharing the money this past week, I don't think there's a chance in Hell of her sharing the money.

I don't think Ed would share.

And if I was Mike, I wouldn't share it. He's not related to anyone there except Jill, right? Besides, most of the people here have been trying to eliminate him since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I'm not sure why, but I think if Uncle Michael was to get back in, he would share some of the money. Maybe because he's a financial planner - I think he would set up some small investment accounts for each of the family members, but keep the majority of the money.

After the way Dawn Marie stammered around the question of sharing the money this past week, I don't think there's a chance in Hell of her sharing the money.

I don't think Ed would share.

And if I was Mike, I wouldn't share it. He's not related to anyone there except Jill, right? Besides, most of the people here have been trying to eliminate him since the beginning.
    yea your probbaly right about uncle micheal except he would probbaly want some trophey. And Dawn just needs the money. I love reading abotu her in your recaps she also is a but of one of your jokes lol. Did you see the new george hammilten comercial for ritz crackers ugghhh.... creepy
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by dwan's_servant
    I think they will if its mike or dawn everyone else no
    Doesn't that depend on who you think they will share it WITH. Mike isn't going to share with anyone except maybe Jill... and would you blame him? Dawn might share with one or two people... but in the form of gifts.

And remember... this isn't really THAT much money--its in a 40 year annuity or something--the money will be arriving in VERY small doses.

Its true that Uncle Michael would "share" the most. But there would be all kinds of strings, and likely as not Mike--the non-family person--would get nothing but a handshake.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I don't think anyone will share the money except for Aunt Donna & Uncle Mike maybe sharing a little with Anthony if they happen to win the game. He probably wouldn't give them a dime if he won.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    I think... that no matter who gets back into the game or whoever the winner is in the game will definately share the money. This family is very close and everyone (I guarentee it) will share the money!

Quote Originally Posted by Familyrulez4189
    I think... that no matter who gets back into the game or whoever the winner is in the game will definately share the money. This family is very close and everyone (I guarentee it) will share the money!
    Are you a member of the Family? Just curious.

I agree that the family is somewhat close, but Cousin Mike. It seems to me that some of them (Aunt Donna, Uncle Mike, Anthony, Ed) seem to not like him being there.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    They are playing the game pretty hard to turn around and share the money after the game. I don't think they will give up any of their hard-won cash.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Losers get a hundred bucks each, winner keeps the rest.

I like the sound of that Monika.

I don't see why the winner should feel obliged to share the money at all, let alone equally as UM suggested he would have last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast