+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Should Be Brought Back?

Who Should Be Brought Back?

I think this is a little different than the previous thread about being brought back so.....who would you like to see brought back for a chance at the million?My pick right now would be Maria.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I'd probably choose Jill. After what Robert did to her, she deserves to be back in the game.

I say Maria as well

I agree.
    I think Maria deserves a second shot after Donna selected her to go up before the board when it should have been Anthony.
    "That's Numberwang!"

to hard to say. I really am routing for jill to get back in but dawn to win

I'd be happy with either Maria or Jill since they both got raw end of the deal..

I find it funny that the eliminated members think they will be the one choosing who will get to go back to the game.. but I think it will be the BOT who will decide that.. perhaps they may have to make their case to them once they know who the BOT is this coming episode and even in fact, answer some questions about how they played the game and why etc.. Maybe the one who can convince the BOT the best will get to go back in..

I find it hard to believe that the family will get to choose that.. I don't find that they can have a uninamous vote on it other wise..

Man o man o man.. I can not wait to see their looks when the find out who BOT is this coming episode!!!.. Come on Wed!!!!!

Maria or Jill....frankly I would prefer Jill because Rob totally stabbed her in the back but I do like Maria also.

(and a big no way on Aunt Donna or Uncle Mike, no way no how no nuthing. I don't want to ever see those two back in the running for money)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

[QUOTE=benicecomics]I'd be happy with either Maria or Jill since they both got raw end of the deal..

I find it funny that the eliminated members think they will be the one choosing who will get to go back to the game.. but I think it will be the BOT who will decide that.. perhaps they may have to make their case to them once they know who the BOT is this coming episode and even in fact, answer some questions about how they played the game and why etc.. Maybe the one who can convince the BOT the best will get to go back in..

[QUOTE]

Maria didnt get the raw end of the deal maria always complained just like dawn. Maria never really just complained the whole game. Shes just like jill in the fact taht they never played the game for the money just the house. jill although at least knew how to fly under the radar and anyone who goes aginst aunt donna would win LOL!

Who should be brought back?

I'm with the majority here, I'd like to see either Jill or Maria back in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Monika
    Who should be brought back?

I'm with the majority here, I'd like to see either Jill or Maria back in the game.
    yea both of them were unfairly outed. Aunt donna wanted to "potect her wittle baby!" So maria went aginst the invincible mike. Robert backstabbed JILL SO BADD!!! And i figure out why too. Doing that would help swing the uncle micheal alinace (the biggest Ed uncle micheal aunt donna and anthoney) twoards him. i did a little brainstorming and found the alliances and they are really small..
    Jill alliance: Jill maria melinda and somewhat dawn
    Mike aliance: mike dawn jill
    Robert is pretty much by himself
    and i already said the first.
    Also maria and melinda dont like dawn much so that aliance isnt the greatest. the best is mike jill and dawn hands down. I am 80 percent sure jill will come back because she was backstabbed. Then jill dawn and mike will get them hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast