+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

08/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until after midnight Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Anyone besides me suspicious that maybe Dawn Marie's straight jacket was tied a little looser than the guys? :-) (you know... with Dawn Marie that question kind of works both metaphorically AND in actuality...)
    Last edited by Krom; 08-27-2003 at 11:00 PM.

I am SO very happy for Dawn Marie. Thank goodness at least SHE had the ::cough:: intestinal fortitude to do what several other family members were too cowed to do. ::dancing happy jig::

Oh, and I think the others had better stop talking around her like she doesn't exist. She might just win the money and decide they don't exist.

The thing is... she's an underdog, and you always like the underdog I guess. But she's also SO freaking annoying. My nerves ache just listening to her.

can't wait to see their looks next week

can not wait to see next week's when they find out who the BOD is.. man o man o man..

Dawn Marie continues to impress...in quite a different way, haha. Who would've thought that Dawn would've won the contest against the guys? She made an obvious brilliant move by putting Uncle Mike and Ed before the board, and now they are at an even playing field. I also agree however, that if she wins, it would't surprise me to see her take the money for herself. Out of the final 3, Ed is the one that is the most likely to share the money with the rest of the family.

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

I like to think of DM as a diamond in the rough. I don't think she is malicious like many of the other members of that family seem to be. She seems to sincerely want to improve herself, and she keeps plugging away in spite of the fact that people keep trying to kick her back down the steps, so to speak. My favorite to win the money is Cousin Mike, but she is a close second (partly because I can't wait to see the look on Donna's face, bwahahahaaaaa).

Quote Originally Posted by freisss
    I like to think of DM as a diamond in the rough. I don't think she is malicious like many of the other members of that family seem to be. She seems to sincerely want to improve herself, and she keeps plugging away in spite of the fact that people keep trying to kick her back down the steps, so to speak. My favorite to win the money is Cousin Mike, but she is a close second (partly because I can't wait to see the look on Donna's face, bwahahahaaaaa).
    You are right, freiss. She may be annoying but she is sincere. I was getting annoyed at AD for talking badly about her when she was right there being ignored. At this poing either she or cousin Mike could win and I would be ok with it.

I can't wait until next week to see when they see who the BOT really is. Is it really next week or is it another scene like AD trying to mow down George...a teaser?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    What a great show last night! Even though Dawn Marie makes my skin crawl when she opens her mouth (just flash back to the "no sex" comment during dinner with Suan Lucci that brought the evening to a screaching halt!) to see her break outta that bag and send Ed and Uncle Mike to the BOT was just FABULOUS!

Awesome.
    ~*~ Maji *~

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I wouldn't think that it would be time next week for them to find out who the Board is. If they do show them before the end then how is the judging going to be done? When are the bringing a family member back in?
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast