+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 08/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by voyager265
    I wouldn't think that it would be time next week for them to find out who the Board is. If they do show them before the end then how is the judging going to be done? When are the bringing a family member back in?
    You bring up a good point...They do find out who the Board of Trustees is, and I certainly wouldn't be surprised if anyone had it figured out already by then. But yeah, when are they going to bring the other family member back into the running?

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

THis was My favorite episode so far even more then the aunt donna killing george epidsode. I love watching Dm sweep away the gold! she is so funny and so strategic (well not really since she has an aliance with mike) at leat uncle michael is out. If dawn wins the next compition she may just win by getting one of the big boppers out in my book. How she did that still amazes me i thought she was gonna die when you couldnt see her head or that she was having a panic attack!!!!

Am I mistaken or is Dawn Marie the only one who has had the guts to put Uncle Michael before the board.

As for sharing, I don't believe any ONE of them will share except perhaps the Uncle Michael, Aunt Donna, Anthony triad and that's only because they'll have to. I don't see why any of them SHOULD have to share it. It's a contest. They win-they win.

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    Am I mistaken or is Dawn Marie the only one who has had the guts to put Uncle Michael before the board.

As for sharing, I don't believe any ONE of them will share except perhaps the Uncle Michael, Aunt Donna, Anthony triad and that's only because they'll have to. I don't see why any of them SHOULD have to share it. It's a contest. They win-they win.
    You are correct, Dawn Marie is the only contestant with the guts to put Uncle Michael before the board.

They don't have to share, the money is theirs to do with as they please...they can share if they want.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12