+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8/20 show discussion **spoilers**

Man! The blind cart race was Hilarious!

I couldn't stop laughing probably well over 10 minutes when it was Aunt the "School-Bus-driving" Donna and her "don't-have-a-clue-about-giving-directions" son Antony doing their cart race..... From the moment Aunt Donna FLOORED (and I mean FLOORED) it straight into the wall right at the beginning, I just couldn't stop laughing my head off!

And of course the attempted murder of George Hamilton was a classic!

What shocked me after is the fact they came in 3rd? or 4th? The mother and son team did pretty well.... but I think the penalty times should be alot more than 20 secs or something.....

The cart race was hilarious indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Monika
    The cart race was hilarious indeed.
    Oh my God, I laughed so hard. When I found out it was Anthony giving directions I moved closer to the television. When I realized Anthony didn't know left from right, I was doubled over. But when he said "go that way" and pointed to his blind-folded mother I fell out of the chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    The driving was very funny stuff! I agree about Robert - picking Jill after telling her she's his best friend was horrific. And his reason for not picking Uncle Micheal was very lame - because he's working a plan to get back in the game and doesn't want UM to spoil them? Hello? Nobody even knows HOW you get back in the game, how can he have a plan?!!!

Did anyone else notice Anthony trying to get Ed's money by saying "I'm your Godson"? That would indicate to me that UM and Ed are very tight, and even more reason the two of them should have been picked.
    Hey Wayner, no recap? I was hoping for good reading material on the way home.

Okay in response to the above, I don't know how the one person is voted back in, but I guaranty you it will not be left up to the family. If it goes back to the Board for further deliberation, I think Jill will be a shoe-in. They really didn't have anything too bad to say about her.

I didn't catch the "Godson" line from Anthony. Apparently, I missed a couple of things during this portion of th show. Somebody in another thread mentioned something about Anthony using the "I'm your semen" on UM and I totally missed that!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Hey Wayner, no recap? I was hoping for good reading material on the way home.

Okay in response to the above, I don't know how the one person is voted back in, but I guaranty you it will not be left up to the family. If it goes back to the Board for further deliberation, I think Jill will be a shoe-in. They really didn't have anything too bad to say about her.

I didn't catch the "Godson" line from Anthony. Apparently, I missed a couple of things during this portion of th show. Somebody in another thread mentioned something about Anthony using the "I'm your semen" on UM and I totally missed that!
    Sorry, I didn't get all my notes done yet, and it's dinner with the folks tonight. I hope to have the recap posted very late tonight.

As for the "Godson" comment, I'll confirm when I finish my notes tonight before I write the 'cap.

I'm just thrilled that someone is actually looking forward to reading the damned thing!

FORT Newbie

what happend yesterday!?!?

[COLOR=pink]HI! yesterday i missed the family.. someone could tell me who was out ?? and who was the other person to choose to go out ..please !!! i really need to know .. thanx[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Oh my God, I laughed so hard. When I found out it was Anthony giving directions I moved closer to the television. When I realized Anthony didn't know left from right, I was doubled over. But when he said "go that way" and pointed to his blind-folded mother I fell out of the chair.
    I saw Dawn Marie point too and thought that was just too funny!! Of course, I would have probably been doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    As for the "Godson" comment, I'll confirm when I finish my notes tonight before I write the 'cap.

I'm just thrilled that someone is actually looking forward to reading the damned thing!
    Wayner, I love your recaps. Love them, Love them, Love them....

now that that is said...where is it???????
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I think Aunt Donna would've run George down with or without the blindfold due to her road rage.

And, the fact that she claims to be a SCHOOL BUS DRIVER makes me think that if I had kids, I'd force them to walk the 39 blocks to school instead of hopping on her bus.

And, it's a good thing that Robert is already eliminated...because I wanna wring his scrawny neck for taking Jill out of the game. :mad:

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    Wayner, I love your recaps. Love them, Love them, Love them....

now that that is said...where is it???????
    Sorry for the delay. I hope to have it finished in the next few hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast