+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8/20 show discussion **spoilers**

See I thought Jill was the blind, which would mean that Uncle Michael would be the safe bet against her. I didn't anticipate WHY he'd put Jill up. Putting her against an unknown like Ed was a HUGE backstab, because he had no idea what ANYONE thinks of Ed, whereas with Michael he knew that people would either be blindly FOR him or AGAINST him depending on who the board actually was.

"I didn't want to win" WHY would he have begged for the damn suitcase then? oh... I'm so bitter, not because I really care about HER... but because that was just wrong
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I have a strong feeling Jill gets the boot this week
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Double doo doo...I guess my dreams have been dashed against the rocks...oh well, the show starts soon and I get to see AD try to take out George. I can't wait.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Notice we see Ed saying he doesn't know who the board is. I was wondering how well Mike persuaded him.

As soon as I heard Ed's name I really knew Jill was gone.

So Good Mike's only ally is Dawn Marie now? YUCK!

lucky for him though, it seems most of the time the competition to see who goes before the board is decided by the people already OUT of the game ... I still think mike will win it all

...Rant on....
    Robert putting up Jill made absolutely no sense at all.
    If his idea was to get rid of Ed then why not put up the apparently "Invincible" Cousin Mike. He betrayed Jill for no reason at all. He could have put up anyone but Jill and been in good shape. His lack of Honor (IMO) will or should haunt him for the rest of the game and in life outside of the game.
    ...Rant off.....

Best of luck all

Great episode!!!
    Loved how Aunt Donna almost took out George.

I can't believe Robert put Jill up in front of the board after what he said to her about being her friend. He should have put Uncle Mike and Ed up. Not only did he knock Jill out but he just made an enemy of her. What a moron....but then again he is swimming in this gene pool so what do I expect.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I thought the scene with Aunt Donna driving was the funniest. I laughed my butt off.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    The driving was very funny stuff! I agree about Robert - picking Jill after telling her she's his best friend was horrific. And his reason for not picking Uncle Micheal was very lame - because he's working a plan to get back in the game and doesn't want UM to spoil them? Hello? Nobody even knows HOW you get back in the game, how can he have a plan?!!!

Did anyone else notice Anthony trying to get Ed's money by saying "I'm your Godson"? That would indicate to me that UM and Ed are very tight, and even more reason the two of them should have been picked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast