+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: 8/13 show discussion *SPOILERS*

  1. #51
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,952
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I actually felt bad for Dawn Marie. She had an honest panic attack.

    Anthony is a jerk. The way he yelled at DM was uncalled for and juvenile. Even Aunt Donna told him to shut up. That is the first, and probably only, time I have ever cheered for that woman.

    So, next is Uncle Michael, right? Can we be that lucky?

    Go Mike!
    I guess I'm just a cold-hearted weasel, because while I know that DM had a panic attack, she still drove me absolutely nuts. She knows how to swim, she had a life jacket on, and she was 20 yards from a dock. I'm sure there were life guards or rescue personnel off camera as well.

    I think she freaked George out a little - all he could do was repeat "Go back to the boat if you want to participate." over and over. If she had touched the dock, it would have thrown the rules guys into a full-blown tizzy; they would have had to eliminate one of the life-rings - but which one?

  2. #52
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Ah damn, I missed Susan Lucci.

    But I did win the ACC championship in NCAA 2004.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  3. #53
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Ah damn, I missed Susan Lucci.

    But I did win the ACC championship in NCAA 2004.
    I noticed you didn't miss one second of Paradise Hotel...you should be banned from reading Wayner's wonderful recap!

  4. #54
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I noticed you didn't miss one second of Paradise Hotel...you should be banned from reading Wayner's wonderful recap!
    Well I haven't read it yet, so there's still time for me to officially ban myself from reading it.

    But hey, I'm still playing in the Sugar Bowl.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  5. #55
    Premium Member NYGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,486
    Susan Lucci looked mortified when Dawn Marie said that they hadn't had sex in 15 days. I can't remember, but something tells me her group did not win "best conversation".

  6. #56
    LG.
    LG. is offline
    FORT Writer LG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    frozen tundra
    Posts
    14,060
    but Dawn Marie's team DID WIN best conversation, which is completely baffling, as best conversation was the final (and tie-breaking) category for judging the parties and DM was on the winning team's excursion.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

  7. #57
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Susan Lucci looked mortified when Dawn Marie said that they hadn't had sex in 15 days. I can't remember, but something tells me her group did not win "best conversation".
    I think they did. Outside of DM's sex comment, they at least HAD conversation. The other team baerly talked at all. I about fell over laughing though watching those people practically wreck themselves craining to see if "Barry Manilow" would walk through the door!!!

  8. #58
    LG.
    LG. is offline
    FORT Writer LG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    frozen tundra
    Posts
    14,060
    Barry Manilow is NOT COMING!?!?!?!?!?!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

  9. #59
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Barry Manilow is NOT COMING!?!?!?!?!?!
    No, unfortunatley Barry is busy auditioning to be added to the Fab 5 on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. He's trying to sell them on a "sumptious 6" idea. He sent his regards for the mention though.

  10. #60
    Shark Week! dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    18,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I guess I'm just a cold-hearted weasel, because while I know that DM had a panic attack, she still drove me absolutely nuts. She knows how to swim, she had a life jacket on, and she was 20 yards from a dock. I'm sure there were life guards or rescue personnel off camera as well.

    I think she freaked George out a little - all he could do was repeat "Go back to the boat if you want to participate." over and over. If she had touched the dock, it would have thrown the rules guys into a full-blown tizzy; they would have had to eliminate one of the life-rings - but which one?
    I don't think they would have had to eliminate a ring...she probably would have had to gone up in front of the board is all.

    I felt bad because I am scared to death of the water. I can see why she would freak out, I probably would have too. (she normally drives me nuts, too)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.