+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 show discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I have to believe, if it's between cousin Mike and uncle Michael, that Mike would win. Uncle Michael is a boor.
    The BOT would be lucky to get Aunt Donna and Uncle Michael two weeks in a row...it would be wonderful to see them both gone. The BOT would definately give UM the heave ho.

dawn marie grates on my damn nerves... I cannot STAND her... I want her to be the next one gone SOOO badly
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

lol, this is always my favorite part of the show
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

so would anyone like to guess on who will be eliminated? I cannot imagine that they would keep anthony over mike, so I am betting that he gets the boot.... that would be great for mike to escape elimination THREE times! (out of 5 total eliminations!)

Going for Anthony to be eliminated.

YAY! cousin mike escaped elimination AGAIN!

LMAO! I can't wait to see aunt donna almost take out george hamilton with her golf cart!

LG.
    Thanks for covering the action for me, guys. I got a stupid phone call which booted me off the internet and I couldn't pay attention to the show. Don't people know not to call me when I'm watching The Family? Yay! Mike prevails with the board for a third time.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I can't believe Anthony. He got mad cause his mommy didn't pick him over Dad but when she picked Marie to go to the BOT over him (remember the glass competition), he was mad at her.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

I actually felt bad for Dawn Marie. She had an honest panic attack.

Anthony is a jerk. The way he yelled at DM was uncalled for and juvenile. Even Aunt Donna told him to shut up. That is the first, and probably only, time I have ever cheered for that woman.

So, next is Uncle Michael, right? Can we be that lucky?

Go Mike!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast