+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead - Week 4 Recap

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    You printed out my last recap and read it over the weekend? I don't know whether to be flattered or call the men in the white coats.
    Forget about the "white coats" I made copies for them too. See I am certifiable.

Sorry to say this, but it was the Gold team who won. The Green team (Anthony, Aunt Donna, Uncle Michael, Dawn Marie, and Cousin Ed) lost and ended up cleaning the mansion.

Nice job, though.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monika
    Sorry to say this, but it was the Gold team who won. The Green team (Anthony, Aunt Donna, Uncle Michael, Dawn Marie, and Cousin Ed) lost and ended up cleaning the mansion.

Nice job, though.
    And Monika wins the "pay attention" award!

Thanks for catching that error. Can you tell I haven't had enough sleep lately? Fluff, any chance you could modify that for me, Your Modness?

BTW, for those of you that don't know it; I didn't make up the Hong Kong thing. Sometimes truth is just better than anything I could make up.

Next, we see Andrew the Butler working a plunger in a toilet. Head housekeeper Linda comments “They should have a high fiber breakfast.” Andrew replies “More bran muffins.” This is way more information than I look for in my reality TV.
    ----------
    Yes, it’s true Dawn, the secret board of trustees is comprised of a statue of that statue, a lawn jockey, and several topiary animals from the grounds.
    ----------
    Back at Celestial Seasons HQ in Boulder, Colorado, the marketing department goes into a full blown panic; having their product associated with Dawn Marie could be nearly as disastrous as the “Hong Kong: It’ll Take Your Breath Away” tourism campaign that coincided with the SARS epidemic in Asia.
    ----------
    Anthony tries to dig himself out of the hole with “I was kidding!” Every kid tries that line on their parents right before they get sent to time out. Or in the case of this family, right before they get sent to sleep with the fishes. You didn’t really think Anthony had always been an only child, did you?
    [/i]
    Great job, Wayner! It was worth the wait

I had an idea you would use that title, in fact that song has been cruising through my head since the show ended.

Wayner, thanks for the recap! I had told my daughter she was working, then I ruined it by bursting out laughing. Now she knows I'm fooling around FORT!

I especially liked the moment you pointed out - when Uncle Michael came in and it was so obvious they must have been talking about him. These guys are pretty scared of him...hey, they know better than us why...

Now I've got this stuck in my head - ding dong, the witch is dead, which old witch... la di da
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thanks for the recap, Wayner. I missed the first half of the show and had no idea what everyone was talking about in the other threads about Dawn Marie thinking she would wake up and find the butler missing. Oh yeah, and the weird part about the statue, very funny!!!!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

You printed out my last recap and read it over the weekend? I don't know whether to be flattered or call the men in the white coats.
    I used to do that before I got a computer at home!! Sometimes, you actually have to work at work and not play at the FORT

I caught some of this episode Wednesday night after my 10PM Seinfeld fix and enjoyed it. I LOOOOVE Georgie boy and his delivery on this show cracks me up. I also like the east coast Italian attitude of these people, they are stereotypical to the extreme (I can say that because I was an east coast Italian).

So anyhoo...just wanted to let you know that I might catch the next episode but if I don't, I know I can count on your witty recaps Wayner (Tess). Thank goodness there is another wacky show for you to help me with my Wayner recap-itis!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Good riddance to Aunt Donna. I didn't like her from day one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12