+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Can't They Figure It Out? Board of Trustee's

Why Can't They Figure It Out? Board of Trustee's

If I was in the house I would have to guess that the staff are the board of trustees. From what I've seen on the show a couple of the HG has talked about who the board might be. One said the board has to be around to watch them. And the other HG said no, or not necessary. Something like that. However, they might be thinking it's the staff but ABC most likely edited that out.

-Pal

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    If I was in the house I would have to guess that the staff are the board of trustees. From what I've seen on the show a couple of the HG has talked about who the board might be. One said the board has to be around to watch them. And the other HG said no, or not necessary. Something like that. However, they might be thinking it's the staff but ABC most likely edited that out.

-Pal
    With all the cameras around, they could think that it's just some group of people they don't see that are watching them on tape. But as has been said before, it seems likely that Mike knows it's the staff.

Keep in mind that some of these folks don't exactly come off on the show as the sharpest tools in the shed. I mean, how much time did they spend examining the freakin' statue?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    With all the cameras around, they could think that it's just some group of people they don't see that are watching them on tape. But as has been said before, it seems likely that Mike knows it's the staff.

Keep in mind that some of these folks don't exactly come off on the show as the sharpest tools in the shed. I mean, how much time did they spend examining the freakin' statue?
    Oh, come on, you don't think Dawn Marie is a rocket scientist?

Oh, My God!!! That was incredible!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner

I missed that. What were they looking for? I saw them looking for something. SS numbers? or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    I missed that. What were they looking for? I saw them looking for something. SS numbers? or something.
    Exactly...what were they looking for? To answer that, you have to think like Dawn Marie. And I just can't.

But she remains convinced the key to the money is in that statue somehow. And she got everyone all worked up.

Wouldn't it be funny if they made up a challenge that involved that scraping of numbers & letters she found?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    They don't stop jabbering enough to think about who might be on the board of trustees. I'm sure Cousin Mike knows, though.

This is a reality show. Thus... both heavily edited and steered in the interviews. It's quite possible that several of them, or all of them, have figured out who the board is and its being kept from us.

Or that none of them have, including Mike.

Or that other people have been dangled in front of them as possibilities.

I think Mike has figured it out. I also think Mike is smart enough not to share this info with anyone. I mean they have all had the opportunity to backstab him and they have all taken advantage of it.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think Mike has figured it out. I also think Mike is smart enough not to share this info with anyone. I mean they have all had the opportunity to backstab him and they have all taken advantage of it.
    But he couldn't help but make that comment to Jill about how Aunt D was going to feel worse after the voting. I know he could shrug it off as just trying to cheer her up, but he shouldn't have said anything. If anyone is smart enough to figure out he knows something (a stretch with this bunch, I know), they might start watching him closer and doing as he does.

I actually feel pretty badly for these folks. I mean, did they realize that so many of them would come off looking so foolish on TV?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast